aberdeen-music

Liverpool Vs. Chelsea, Part 2

Should be a great game... Will be a great atmosphere... Hopefully a good result for Liverpool. I think we can do it but we'll need some amount of luck along the way.

My body actually tingles whenever I think about it. I might just be a total wreck by the time kick-off comes around. Fantastic.

Come on Liverpool!

liverpool 2 chelsea 1 with gerrard to score first. 60-1 odds not completely unlikely me thinks.

that's quite a good bet actually. i think it's going to go right down to the wire. if you really push me then i'll say 2-1 liverpool. but i don't want to predict a result... it's going to be that close, methinks!

I still can't believe that we even have the chance of getting to the European Cup Final. Never would have thought it at the start of the season... Or when we drew Juventus! I just hope we give ourselves a chance.

Guest Bob Double Jack

If we are going purely on the facts, then Chelsea should win. They have been awesome all season.

However, I support Liverpool and am looking forward to getting it right up them, as we have been brilliant in Europe since the knockout stages.

I am going for 2-1 Pool with Luis Garcia to score first - and have put some money where my mouth is!

If the mighty Reds do make the final; there WILL be tears of joy shed in my house.

GO ON THE REDS!!!!!!!

i dont know why liverpool played it safe in london an away goal would have been better, this mean liverpool nead to sit back and stop chelsea sneaking one but also have to hit the target themselfs, but ive got a feeling liverpool will win and i really hope they do

Guest neil ex

Under the circumstances, this one's going to be tight I reckon. I'm going for a score draw, which will take Chelsea through. However, Chelsea are capable of a result akin to 0-3, as suggested above. Liverpool are going to have to be at their best, however the same could be said about Chelsea.

Guest neil ex
liverpool 2 chelsea 1 with gerrard to score first. 60-1 odds not completely unlikely me thinks.

Hmmm not bad but I'm going for a safer bet that Joss is going to be steamin' before kick off.

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes

Guest Bob Double Jack

:band::rockon::rockon::cheers::cheers:

Words cannot describe how good carragher was tonight. Baros again pretty poor, cisse looked like he had hazlehead's maze on his napper, stevie g excellent, riise excellent, steve finnan - excellent, biscan, the list goes on.

Remember football is about attack and defence - remember newcastle mid 90's? brilliant going forward, shite at the back.

If the goal wasnt given, then Cech should have been sent off, as he clearly held baros - then what would have happened?

All in all a great night - i have only just regained my voice!

22 days till we win the biggest prize (for the 5th time, I might add - unlike any other British team :D )