aberdeen-music

Liverpool Vs. Chelsea, Part 2

it still hasn't properly sunk in that we're in the final! it was amazing but 6 minutes extra time?! i wonder how much it costs to buy a minute. i thought traore was particularly good in defence, as were the whole team. but either we are masters of defending or chelsea are pretty over-rated. i cant seem to remember one shot on goal from them over the two legs.

anyway beating chelsea and juve (who were arguably two of the favourates to win the competition) means we dont have to fear either of the two tomorrow, and can go to istanbul feeling pretty confident. and hopefully rafa will be given a big budget this summer to strengthen what is quite a weak sqaud. i mean 2 goals in over 20 games is simply not good enough for what has worked out to be the main striker for one of the best teams in the premiership (baros) and even more so i hope that gerrard can see that he really can succeed at the highest level with liverpool. and i think chelsea may have got the message anyway. they can fuck off and buy xavi from barca!

Guest Bob Double Jack
Baros would have composed himself' date=' then missed a cow's arse with a banjo.[/quote']

it is difficult to compose yourself when you've been hauled down from 6 yards out.

L

O

S

E

R

! :laughing::laughing:

I honestly dont know if it was a goal or not, if the linesman was right on the line then he would have had the best view so i'll accept it. I wouldn't have said it should be a sending off for cech though.

Simply put we didn't score and liverpool did, we didn't even create many chances, so liverpool deserved to go through. I think it will take a game like last nights for them to win the final, but it wouldn't be impossible.

As for the six minutes, i know people wouldn't have stopped speaking about it if we had equalised, but looking at it porperly there was however many substitutions 5 or 6, referees have to add 30 seconds per substitution, there was one injury which held the game up a bit and a "fan" ran on to the pitch on two occasions. Six minutes was fine.

one more thing. Eidur Fucking Gudjohnson :swearing::swearing::swearing:

Guest neil ex

I was wanting PSV to go threw tonight.. I never watched the game but I said before the match that they were capable of pulling off a shock result.. Almost!

:down:

i was hopin to see psv go through, but after watching milan tonight im glad they won because they are pure shite! i thought celtic should have taken at least four points off them, and thats saying something!

anyway it will probably be a crap final, milans last final went all the way 0-0, liverpool have let in only one goal in four champ league matches, and with baros up front in a 5-4-1 i cant see liverpool scoring much. it will be tight but whoever scores first will win.

Guest Bob Double Jack

why does everyone think this will be a crap final? If liverpool do their usual and score in the first ten minutes, then Milan will HAVE to come out and try to score.

So many bleedin' pessimists. Last year, despite winning 3-0, all Porto did was counter attack and this makes Mourinho a "genius".

Lets all start supporting Liverpool from this moment on!

Also, how come Alex Miller could nt even help the Dons win anything, yet has been present at Anfield for many years, including the magnificent 5 trophies? Answer: he's not the manager

they are meant to' date=' it's in the rules.[/quote']

you're right there... but so desperately wrong about 6 minutes being ok. everyone in the room was betting on a maximum of 4 minutes... even the neutrals were entirely shocked when six minutes came up on the board.

screw gudjohnson!!! he got alonso booked in the first leg.

it all evens out in the end, baby. :D

you're right there... but so desperately wrong about 6 minutes being ok. everyone in the room was betting on a maximum of 4 minutes... even the neutrals were entirely shocked when six minutes came up on the board.

screw gudjohnson!!! he got alonso booked in the first leg.

it all evens out in the end' date=' baby. :D[/quote']

still dont understand, how people see so much wrong with it, sure 6 minute sis unusual, but you can get up to 4 minutes for any regular game, add in a couple of crazy pitch invading fans and 6 minutes is fine.

It's not like this is in the same league as the Euro 2000 final for shocking decisions on injury time.

Bloody French