aberdeen-music

For the atention of > World Of Warcraft players

>>RosS<<

Greetings...

Just wandering how many of you aberdeen music regulars are playing wow these days, and if you are which server/class etc..

Also what do you think about the upcoming patch, honour system and all that jazz?

See you on the battlefield.

Ross.

Or should i say, Corbulo - Level 38 Human paladin - Veteran of the Burning Fists - Azjol-nerub server

i'm a level 32 tauren hunter on bladefist called sunnshard. not played for a few weeks cause my laptop broke and they sent it back without the powerpack. dicks.

can't wait for the honour system. i'm in this game for the long haul, though i dont' play as religiously as when i first got it.

time well spent......

yes. yes it is. i'm a lvl 35 tauren beauty, and a large proportion of the enjoyment i get from this game is from trying on different outfits, shopping in the auction house, and gathering the prettiest herbs. I never really have pvp on, seeing as whenever I have in the past I've been mauled by a lvl ?? alliance scumbag within seconds, and that's just a pain in the arse basically.

• 2 weeks later...

Just hit lvl 40 tonight, and summoning my beautiful warhorse made it time well spent....

And also patience paid off as im currently loaded to the eyeballs with rare(ish) gear...

Sword of serenity - Aegis of the scarlet commander - Hand of righteousness (that has to be mispelt) and pretty much the full scarlet armour set from those crazy cats in the scarlet monastery...

Gotta love that place, especially herod "Blades of LIGHT!!!"

I'll stop now, thanks for reading, i will be back soon....

Ross.