aberdeen-music

Banned for having a drink in a pub

cuteyscooty

anyone else ever been banned from somewhere for just sitting drinking? well, i have now. picture the scene, its monday... last week was a terrible week for nearly everyone i know, monday rolls around, i've good a day off - fantastic. so, what do i want to do? spend time with my friends, go for a drink play some pool, and maybe go to mudd for a while so i can forget about my troubles. surely, thats nothing strange? well apparently so, when you get told you are no longer allowed to drink in the place you've been in for several hours, spending your hard earned cash. no real reason given, some mumbled crap about a member of staff ( i only really know two of them, and dont even speak to them anymore as i stopped going out with one OVER TWO YEARS AGO!).

is the world going crazy? maybe all exs are being banned from moshulu? well, its gonna be a pretty quiet place if they start doing that.

maybe its linked to a rumour? again, if they are going to ban everyone who is linked to a rumour, let the tumbleweeds roll across the already quiet dancefloors

Yes, it was me that banned you, and you are more than well aware of why you were banned.

I attempted to spare your embarrasment in front of your friends by refraining from explaining why you were banned in front of them.

In the extremely unlikely event you actually are unsure as to why you were banned, please contact me and I will explain in private.

Thankyou

To be honest if i'm working behind a bar and some cunt pisses me off i will bar him straight away...if their gona be an arse then they can die for all i care. Bar staff have to put up with so much shit day in/day out and thats why they tend to lose their patience quickly. They dont need to even give a reason why...they can refuse anyone at their own discretion.

I was in the tunnels tues night and the bar staff in there really need to learn how to smile.

To be honest if i'm working behind a bar and some cunt pisses me off i will bar him straight away...if their gona be an arse then they can die for all i care. Bar staff have to put up with so much shit day in/day out and thats why they tend to lose their patience quickly. They dont need to even give a reason why...they can refuse anyone at their own discretion.

I was in the tunnels tues night and the bar staff in there really need to learn how to smile.

I swear you just contradicted yourself in that post... :help: