aberdeen-music

to those people coming to wrestlemania tonight

Steve-O

Balls to you all!!! I have to wait, and hope that some one puts it up on BitTorrent, and download it :down:

Of course it is unlikely that it will be available for download before tomorrow night, and then I go to Glasgow on Tuesday morning, until Thursday. That's four more fucking days before I (MIGHT) get to see it!!! :swearing:

Wrestlemania X was my favourite Wrestlemania ever. The Owen v Bret match was fantastic' date=' and then going on to win the title from Yoko despite the fucked leg... superb. And it was always a laugh seeing Lex Lugar lose to Yoko.

HBK's splash off the ladder was fantastic.[/quote']

that was a classic

but WM14 is the ultimate classic (when HBK takes a total ass kicking)

that was a classic

but WM14 is the ultimate classic (when HBK takes a total ass kicking)

Have that on video. Still love watching it for one reason- nobody remembered to teach Tyson how to pull his punches!!!

it's all about the Monday night war

Downloaded the Monday Night War DVD- Bischoff and Vince are STILL trying to get in their little digs at each other!!! Get over it Eric, you fucked up, and now have to work for the people you tried to run out of business. Of course they're going to continually try to embarrass you!!

Oh and one more thing... E-C-W, E-C-W, E-C-W! :rockon: