aberdeen-music

The Darkness stop recording their new album

Wishbone G

From Ultimate-Guitar (and slightly edited for the author's rubbish english)

As we reported previously, The Darkness have started work on the follow-up to "Permission To Land" with a little bit of inspiration from the late Freddie Mercury: The band was working in the same studio in which Queen recorded "Bohemian Rhapsody." "Studio stuff is going well. It's about the biggest drum sound you'll ever hear on a rock record and that's all there is to it at the moment. We're in the same studio that they recorded "Bohemian Rhapsody" in, so I'm using Freddie's piano and stuff," said singer Justin Hawkins.

As it was reported by WiredAF news agency, at the present time the band stopped working on the follow-up because of mysterious reasons. Justin Hawkins denied commenting on the situation, however the following press release was leaked early on the internet. "We were recording our 3rd song for the album, which has some piano parts and I was playing on Freddie's piano when this happened. Suddenly all our gear stopped working and it's became very silentl. I almost felt the silence. There were like 10 people from the studio as well as the whole band when we heard a hiss from one of our amplifiers, and then the voice said "Stop this. You vulgarize the rock music, you are doing everything wrong. And stop touching my piano"

"Last thing I remember -- that amplifier started to burn. I am scared to death now. We decided to stop the recording and think about that. We may quit the scene."

The band is going to sue the company which owns the studio, because they did not make the band aware of the ghosts and other odd things that have happened there before.

:cheers:

why would he?

the darkness are very much like queen. (haha waits for it....)

People need to get over this hating them thing its getting old now.

Dont hate them really man, just think they are a poor mans version of an original band. Musically, its one of the only things myself and Jester agree on :laughing:

the Darkness are just a harmless hairy pop band with 4 good songs (so far)

Queen are over rated fag rock, the over-rated thing always happens once the singer dies of Aids/shoots himself in face/ODs on the shitter/chokes on a tangerine with a rubber cock up his ass

why would he?

the darkness are very much like queen. (haha waits for it....)

People need to get over this hating them thing its getting old now.

Yeah I guess you guys could hope for that too.

Sounding like something "safe" that everyone else has done before you then rely solely on people suddenly LIKING your (?creation?) music.

Good one!

(Not Birdman)

Personally the Darkness are one of the best live bands out there' date=' and that says something as I've also seen some of the greatest such as Metallica, Rush, Dream Theater, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest...[/quote']

Maybe in your opinion but for everyone else, they gobble cock 24/7!!

p.s hows the scene points?

(not birdman)

Queen are over rated fag rock' date=' the over-rated thing always happens once the singer dies of Aids/shoots himself in face/ODs on the shitter/chokes on a tangerine with a rubber cock up his ass[/quote']

What a charming message.

You might not remember that Queen were one of the biggest bands of the 70s and 80s. I think their 80s stuff is mostly banal richman rock, but their 70s stuff is legend. Still, you gotta respect them: the only band where all four members have written No 1 singles: FACT.

Personally the Darkness are one of the best live bands out there' date=' and that says something as I've also seen some of the greatest such as Metallica, Rush, Dream Theater, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest...[/quote']

Haven'tyou also seen Thin Lizzy, Boston & Europe too.

Maybe in your opinion but for everyone else' date=' they gobble cock 24/7!!

p.s hows the scene points?

(not birdman)[/quote']

Birdman who is constantly stealing your membership? Well I'm sure I'm not the only one who disagrees they gobble cock. Ahh, scene points *yawn*

Haven'tyou also seen Thin Lizzy' date=' Boston & Europe too.[/quote']

Lizzy yup (without Phil obviously and unfortunately), Boston I wish and Europe I will if I get a ticket