aberdeen-music

The Pope - I believe his time aint long

Guest Zeenat Aman

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Neubeatz

Has it not been predicted that the successor to the current pope will be an "anti-christ" who will bring down both america, and the christian religion, letting osamas hordes of neo puritanism replace our current religions of mass consumerism, slavery, and the worship of financial wealth, ????

BTW, didnt the catholic churchs' current fortune come from the aquisition of gold reserves via the conquistadores ethnic cleansing of south america in the last millennium?

Look' date=' everyone knows that the Pope has to die on a Sunday. I take Sunday at 5.30pm. (Choking to death on a chicken bone during his dinner.)[/quote']

Well, obviously he'd choke if they put a chicken bone into his nose tube...

Anyway, as any fule kno, He will die today, but will rise again on Sunday...

I bet the pope hoped it was an april fools joke.

Imagine some bleeding cardinal reading you your last rites, I bet he the pope said something along the lines of

"heh, guys - c'mon, april fools and all that, right? heh, c'mon guys - jokes over now, it's not funny anymore. guys? guys...? ah shit..."

what if the pope wants to get laid, and he's in a vegetative state? what if he wants to have some cake?

man, that guy is in for 12 years of crap if you ask me.

why would they even have such a feeble, old man still as the pope in the first place? The guy can barely breathe for crying out loud - surely it'd be for the better to get a new pope every 10 years or something.

what if the pope wants to get laid' date=' and he's in a vegetative state? what if he wants to have some cake?

man, that guy is in for 12 years of crap if you ask me.

why would they even have such a feeble, old man still as the pope in the first place? The guy can barely breathe for crying out loud - surely it'd be for the better to get a new pope every 10 years or something.[/quote']

Tis true....pope john paul (possible dad of shaun paul....not confirmed) is like 84....thats nearly 20 years after retirement age....i bet he is collecting his pension aswell, money grabbing old fool.....

Tis true....pope john paul (possible dad of shaun paul....not confirmed) is like 84....thats nearly 20 years after retirement age....i bet he is collecting his pension aswell' date=' money grabbing old fool.....[/quote']

Yeah, how stubborn can one get? Any reasonable pope would've done the decent thing and popped his clogs long ago. This is just like a slap in the face.

"liberal believers in developed countries for his proclamations against contraception' date=' abortion, married priests and women clergy."

Says it all about the Pope. As far as Im concerned, he is not worth worshipping![/quote']

Not to metion that the vatican is basically the original mafia.....plenty of secrets and horrible wrong doings....hardly the basis of a religion.....