aberdeen-music

Stranded

slippy

Stranded pulled out of the gig so did identity.

but i now realise who stranded are i met the singer one night in drakes really cool guy think he played a cover of incubus drive and one of his own songs Teachers i think which was really good.

Don't know about the crowd they pull though as they cancelled and av never seen the whole band live.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but i now realise who stranded are i met the singer one night in drakes really cool guy think he played a cover of incubus drive and one of his own songs Teachers i think which was really good.

Don't know about the crowd they pull though as they cancelled and av never seen the whole band live.

Singer is a really cool guy as is his brother. In fact all the guys in the band are fine. The only problem is with the crowd which predates this singer...

just becuase they may have the ned title does nt mean their music is shit tho ?(

Oh ok... that's cool then. I sort of assumed that it meant that. :)

Rock that attracts neds' date=' pretty simple really

Saying that, I think all bands attract neds - fuck, the crowd was full of the cunts at the Glasgow Manics gig..sooo, I know nothing [/quote']

Haven't you heard the ned Manics fans complaining about how their favourite band is Cloud rock?!

i heard one of the stranded guys were involved in a punch up in the lemon tree

Aye the sound guy from kef was telling me something about that but idon't know the whole story behind it

Somethin about a bouncer threw a fan to the ground and whole place just erupted or sumthin

• 3 weeks later...