aberdeen-music

<Moshulu> My final chill-out room!

nullmouse

This Friday (the 1st of April) I'll be doing my last Chill-Out room at Moshulu for Bond*age! It's all purely amicable, I just think it's about time I moved on - Like the Littlest Hobo, except I've not actually solved anyone's problems.

Thanks to everyone that's come along and suggested new artists for me to follow up, or ranted enthusiastically to me about a song they really like or loathe. It's all been appreciated!

I'll be bringing some of my favourite music along with me and probably try and keep a set-list for prosperity's sake.

Hopefully see some of you there!

Alun.

This Friday (the 1st of April) I'll be doing my last Chill-Out room at Moshulu for Bond*age! It's all purely amicable' date=' I just think it's about time I moved on - Like the Littlest Hobo, except I've not actually solved anyone's problems.

Thanks to everyone that's come along and suggested new artists for me to follow up, or ranted enthusiastically to me about a song they really like or loathe. It's all been appreciated!

I'll be bringing some of my favourite music along with me and probably try and keep a set-list for prosperity's sake.

Hopefully see some of you there!

Alun.[/quote']

I'll come along after synergy......I've only been in the dancefloor/bar bit of Moshulu...is the chill out room opposite the stage (at the back)?

I'll come along after synergy......I've only been in the dancefloor/bar bit of Moshulu...is the chill out room opposite the stage (at the back)?

Yeah, follow the bar away from the dancefloor back to the dark recesses of the club where you'll come across thick perspex sheets more commonly seen in abattoirs. Push through those (you may want to wear gloves) and you'll be transported to an ethereal plane of tranquility or, altenatively, the back room of Moshulu.

He`s the best technical dj in Moshulu for the record.

You make it sound like he's constructed out of mechano. I just picture this figure bolted together out of scrap metal with lots of cogs and shit standing in a display case in the entrance to Moshulu with a little plaque on the front that reads:

Ulitmate Technical DJ' date=' 79.95 from all good mechano stockists. Aged 9 years +[/quote'].

But perhaps it's just me.

I just picture this figure bolted together out of scrap metal with lots of cogs and shit standing in a display case in the entrance to Moshulu

You jest now, but it's inconvenient to the flow of the night when Ross has to rush through the back room with a small spanner to tinker with my arm mechanism.

I'm being retired in favour of a new fangled robot DJ, similar to those Sony AIBO things. They're really cool, you let them adjust to their surroundings while a camera mounted in it's head and the sensors in it's ears relay information back to the CPU which determines the optimal music choice to keep the vibe going. And then, just like a real DJ, it ignores that and plays any old rubbish.

You jest now' date=' but it's inconvenient to the flow of the night when Ross has to rush through the back room with a small spanner to tinker with my arm mechanism.

I'm being retired in favour of a new fangled robot DJ, similar to those Sony AIBO things. They're really cool, you let them adjust to their surroundings while a camera mounted in it's head and the sensors in it's ears relay information back to the CPU which determines the optimal music choice to keep the vibe going. And then, just like a real DJ, it ignores that and plays any old rubbish.[/quote']

A jukebox in other words.