aberdeen-music

Tears of Grace (A fine description)

Guest Bob

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most bios are generous exaggerations written by a best friend of the band making them out to be the greatest thing since tits on television. The fact is that most no band is greater than tits on the TV and Onion Terror are no different. We write' date=' we perform and we love it

[/Quote']

I wrote it for myspace as a blurb... i think it's tits... except from the last bit... help?

i think it's 14+ for moorings gigs as long's you're not drinking. though i may be wrong.

No' date=' you're completely right. Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are 14+ *unless* the bar is reaching capacity, and at that point under 18's might be refused entry.

i'm confused. is this the same gig five finger discount are playing? i didn't realise tears of grace were also playing.

Yeah, Dr Green have cancelled their tour, so we had to reorganise everything and try and get a decent crowd in at very short notice. I randomly came across Tears of Grace one night and thought "waaait..this sounds quite good" and thought they might work in the Moorings - and we had to find bands for the 16th, sooo...

Should be a rather varied and interesting lineup anyway :)

woops sorry forgot dawns username had dawn in it.

Um yeah' date=' so well done with the whole facts checking thing sophie - i'll see you at the gig will I ? :cheers:[/quote']

I might be in attendance. As long as you promise to discourage your fans from asking me to 'buy' for them or trying to get me to 'bring-tha-mosh' or telling me how stoned they are because they over did it on the Lucozade. That might mildly upset me.... ;)

And I apologise. Didn't really think about the under-18s thing too carefully.

Yup.

I might be in attendance. As long as you promise to discourage your fans from asking me to 'buy' for them or trying to get me to 'bring-tha-mosh' or telling me how stoned they are because they over did it on the Lucozade. That might mildly upset me.... ;)

And I apologise. Didn't really think about the under-18s thing too carefully.

Yup.

Um i can't take responsibility for any 14 year olds in attendance. theres also this third year knob end and his cronies that fel the need to come to the gig. Just kick them all out the way. :D

:band:

*ahem*Emily and co.*ahem*

Yeah... I wouldn't publicise the fact that your following is made up almost completely of underagers when you're supposed to be getting gigs in bars (ie. places where people over the age of 18 go to drink...)

I think if you gave them the choice between a bunch of underagers, and a bunch of 18+ folk, they'd take the eighteen plussers who'll spend money at the bar every time.

However, I really don't think it affects who they book.

But as always, please discount my opinion as being one of the little kids you've all been moaning about in this thread, I know bugger all. :p

Guest Ancient Mariner
Not after we've come on and scared the little cunts off.

Ha' date=' a fanciful notion, that young "goths" should be scared by a [i']metal band. These aren't delicate little Banshees fans, y' know. To my knowledge, what is now considered goth music includes concepts as challenging as screaming over loud guitars

Ha' date=' a fanciful notion, that young "goths" should be scared by a [i']metal band. These aren't delicate little Banshees fans, y' know. To my knowledge, what is now considered goth music includes concepts as challenging as screaming over loud guitars

S.P.D are not a metal band (if you want proof of this ask Jake what he thinks of metal) they are a grind band with far more in common with punk than metal.

Guest Zeenat Aman
S.P.D are not a metal band (if you want proof of this ask Jake what he thinks of metal) they are a grind band with far more in common with punk than metal.

Hog loves metal, he plays metal style riffs.

:D

Guest Zeenat Aman
SPD' date=' yep, we are way more punk than metal. However, its up to you what genre you put us in, I dont care. I also dont care if you like us or not.[/quote']

What, in the way you play, has anything to do with punk, apart from maybe being out of tune?

:D

:band: <Metallic Hog givin it some 'welly'!!!

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Jesus, someone with a fucking brain. We should have him stuffed.