aberdeen-music

Tears of Grace (A fine description)

Guest Bob

I was just having a look through the AUBL (yeah, it's still there) and found a new band on the listings called "Tears of Grace". What I read has to be one of the truly comically gifted descriptions on the site.

Young 4 Piece Goth Rock band from Aberdeen. Fully formed now for a few months. Will take any oppertunities, Original written music.

Female singer with 3 guys.

This is a genius description, so full of mystery and misdirection!

Fully formed now for a few months.

In what sense? Physically? Mentally? Maybe not.

Will take any oppertunities, Original written music.

Truly gifted spelling! Also, what about original written music? They'll take some? Send in your submissions kids, it may just be the "oppertunity" they've been waiting for.

Female singer with 3 guys

Well I don't think I really needed to know that but hey - what a love life! Any girl that can string along 3 guys at once has my vote.

I want to see this band!

When is their next gig?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's this band' date=' it's different to anything I've ever done - and I love it already", he confesses, "I keep thinking about the songs and the music, I'm getting better ideas all the time. My brain's just too busy for sleep."

[/quote']

this shows how much of a twat he is. his brain is too busy for sleep? what an ass! imagine it

These qualities' date=' in combination with their friendship and a mutual respect, is creating a new and exciting sound that encompasses delicate pop melodies, close three part harmonies and all-out audio assaults.

[/quote']

you mean like his old band? new and exciting? no!, exactly the same, except without the good looking guy

good description guys!

"We didn't want to be the guys to play it safe. I felt like we were pushing in the right direction but not getting there fast enough"

These guys are OUT THERE. Stayover? Safe? Not a chance. These guys are at the cutting edge of a new and exciting genre...no way are they playing it safe!

I am gay! And Bob has a big head!

Hmm, whatever you say there Milner

Yeah, so Tears of Grace? best of luck to them...

I want to see this band!

When is their next gig?

Good for Nothing? Collective night at The Moorings, 16th April, with Spike Piledriver, Five Finger Discount and State of Affairs. Probably 3 entry, Tears of Grace will be on between 9-10PM :)

Go on Bob, you know you want to attend :p

Guest AmbientMood
this shows how much of a twat he is. his brain is too busy for sleep? what an ass! imagine it

Hahaha, nice posting.

What's the Stayover site? Just wondering if I can find anymore cringy quotes from a below-average crap-core band.

Good for Nothing? Collective night at The Moorings' date=' 16th April, with Spike Piledriver, Five Finger Discount and State of Affairs. Probably 3 entry, Tears of Grace will be on between 9-10PM :)

Go on Bob, you know you want to attend :p[/quote']

Yeah I do. I'll try my best but I might be working.

They've said they're young' date=' they're quite new and write their own songs. They've described their line up, but hang on...they've spelled a word wrong?

Unforgiveable...[/quote']

Yeah, smear them in Tuna paste and hang them from their feet above a shark infested pool!

Muhahahahahaha!

you mean like his old band? new and exciting? no!' date=' exactly the same, except without the good looking guy

good description guys!

These guys are OUT THERE. Stayover? Safe? Not a chance. These guys are at the cutting edge of a new and exciting genre...no way are they playing it safe!

Hmm, whatever you say there Milner

Yeah, so Tears of Grace? best of luck to them...[/quote']

Oh brilliant!

At what? playing shit music? Because it's the trying that counts..

There are winners' date=' losers are just more common.[/quote']

Stop fucking babbling and get on with it.

By the way' date=' our next gig is @ The Tunnels on Wednesday with "Toys That Kill".

Come and cheer/jeer us on.

Thanks.[/quote']

I dont particular mind you guys. You are quite good. I just think its a bit unfair picking on Tears Of Grace, a young naive band, for having a "comical" bio, when seeing you blabbling on about you illusions of granduer is far more hilarious.

I dont particular mind you guys. You are quite good. I just think its a bit unfair picking on Tears Of Grace' date=' a young naive band, for having a "comical" bio, when seeing you blabbling on about you illusions of granduer is far more hilarious.[/quote']

I was actually just teasing them. If you see me at the Tears of Grace gig you can expect me to be cheering them along as loudly as anyone... and if I like them I'll even write a glowing review, but no-one will choose to believe it's geniune.

I was actually just teasing them. If you see me at the Tears of Grace gig you can expect me to be cheering them along as loudly as anyone... and if I like them I'll even write a glowing review' date=' but no-one will choose to believe it's geniune.[/quote']

shouldn't you make a beeping noise when you back up like that?...

shouldn't you make a beeping noise when you back up like that?...

Okay, I bet they'll be shite.

Happy now?

Out of curiosity, when did you first hear about "Tears of Grace"?

Guest AmbientMood
'Having all found their way by some means or other into the popularly known Aberdeen-based band Point of Origin, the guys decided to start afresh, a decision which shocked many of their peers - they'd supported Sugarcult and Rooster only the month before. What were they thinking?

My physcho-analysis of you concludes: bullshit like this representing your band could well be the cause of your insomnia. Your sub-conscious is aware of how much you suck, and how much utter cack like the above you cover your weak-points with. I sense your inner self trying to contact the real You, but cannot penetrate through the extra strength layers of ego, thus causing the (no doubt non-existent) sleeping trouble.

Oh, and, remember kids...

"Sometimes you have to take a couple of steps back to plan and take stock before you make a leap forwards ".

wow.