aberdeen-music

Eerie Indiana

Jenni.

What a show!

I used to watch this show religiously.

Two boys, they had bikes, and lots of Eerie things happened, in Eerie, or maybe it was Erie and Eerie is just a play on words, in Indiana.. hence the name.

I ask you to discuss it's greatness.

[ Edit: turns out the place was just called Eerie

99-5151.jpg

note the handle bars.. I told you there were bikes. They must have used them to pedal away from all the eerie goings on. ]

Guest haigyman

does anyone remember the time he slipped into the missing hour when the clocks changed? and him and this girl were getting chased by...binmen or something...

does anyone remember the time he slipped into the missing hour when the clocks changed? and him and this girl were getting chased by...binmen or something...

Yeah, the black suit and singlasses wearing binmen- I think- anyway, yeah I remember that episdoe. What about possibly the most original one: The main character- Marshall- woke up, and everyone was on the set filming an episode of Eerie Indiana, and kept calling each other by their real names. Except Marshall obviously, who refused to believe his world was just part of a TV show. Possibly the best episode in my opinion.

they made dvds?

i remember doing one of them pointless internet polls to get it on dvd wow

good show...i liked kids shows like that when i was younger (are you affraid of the dark, secret world of alexmack, pete and pete)

its a pitty we have shit like ummmmm (cant think now)

but after keenan and kel things went down hill and left us with sabrina at college

(im a nickelodeon kid arent i?)

The ones that totally stuck with me from that were the one where some girl was really ill and needed a heart transplant, the school badass died in a road accident and she got his heart and went all badass. That majorly fraked me out i seem to recall. And the creepy bank machines... I dont really remember much else than that tho...

I could be mistaken but I think the DVD's were region 1 only. The bank machine episode was a corker. The ATM's had a human face (looked a bit like Lesely Crowther), and it wanted to be friends with the small curly kid!!

Another good one was the very first episode, where there was twins who never aged because their mother kept them in some kinda uber tupperware box!!!

Or the one where the little kid's braces on his teeth were sending signals to dogs.

This was one of the best tv progs ever!!! I seems to recall it having a tea time slot on channel four, but afterwards they showed repeats during easter hols in the weekday mornings. I totally want to watch this again!!!

Freakily i was just thinking of this programme the other day and couldn't remember what it was called. I remember a good episode with a toy shop.

The toy shop.......WORLD OF STUFF!!!! It was the best place ever....does anyone remember those crazy trainers that the ginger kid got from there?!

And world of stuff had an ice cream bar and milkshakes aswell i think....

Guest Logan

I'm sure I made a thread about this series back in the day...or maybe I meant to...

but it was fucking amazing!! Most vivid scene is wear the kids are trying to keep themselves awake for some reason or other by drinking coffee and taking turn at slapping each other in the face! Wasn't Gomez the diner owner/shop keeper?

Guest Logan

yesh. It was just a really crappy show!

I agree with R.Borlax, The Secret World of Alex Mack and Pete and Pete were classic shows! Larisa Oleynik was hot!

Artie....The Strongest Man...in the World! Coolest character ever. artie.jpg