aberdeen-music

What Cd's have you been buying recently?

Paranoid Android

It's available on a 320kbps download for 6.99 on BLEEP - High Quality Music Downloads from Bleep.com. Cold Water Music, Sail and Demonique (which was the track on the Toyota Rav4 advert a while back, but stripped of the film samples and therefore not nearly as good) are the best of the bunch, but it's all ace. In fact, I think it's thirteen times better than Flight 602.

Thanks for the link, but I'd prefer to own an actual CD instead of just tracks. I am sure I will find one eventually.

i bought the album by the view today cos 1) it was going cheap and 2) i like 'wasted little dj's' dreadfully disappointed with it after a couple of plays might grow on me. also ordered the good the bad and the queen album, saw them doing a live gig on tv the other week and liked the tunes.

i bought the album by the view today cos 1) it was going cheap and 2) i like 'wasted little dj's' dreadfully disappointed with it after a couple of plays might grow on me. also ordered the good the bad and the queen album, saw them doing a live gig on tv the other week and liked the tunes.

The View are a disgrace to Scotland.

The Good The Bad and The Queen

fabbo!

cool since you always did have decent musical taste! pissed off i ordered it from those corporate whores HMV instead of buying it from those corporate whores tesco cos i could be listening to it right now!

the view album really is a pile of wank.

I just recieved.

Pelican - The fire in our throats will becon the thaw

Knut - Terraformer

Cave - in Tides of tomorrow

All on vinyl, and I have just ordered

trencher / cutting pink with knives 7''

fighting shit - tuned for thrash 7''

hardcore vs. hunting 7''

jinn / army of flying robots 7''

a fine boat that coffin - the second nail 12''

snowblood - being and becoming 2x12''