aberdeen-music

My Mind's Weapon + Mendeed + others, Cathouse, Glasgow..

Dan G

gig was pretty awesome. mendeed fuckin blew me away..such a good band. weapon i was really impressed with despetite not playing 959 goodbyes *shakes fist angrily* but well played set with some nice movement going on...although i didnt get that band that played after weapon...didnt quite understand it.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

weapon were awesome, as always! Haven't seen them since uh....last year! Definately the best band of the night. The band before them, Mendeed, I think?, they were pretty good although nothing original. The last band sucked, after covering GreenDay for their first song they then covered Allister??? I mean if your gonna play a cover make it a good one! Although i'm sure I was singing along :help: All in all, a good trip :cheers:

weapon were awesome' date=' as always! Haven't seen them since uh....last year! Definately the best band of the night. The band before them, Mendeed, I think?, they were pretty good although nothing original. The last band sucked, after covering GreenDay for their first song they then covered Allister??? I mean if your gonna play a cover make it a good one! Although i'm sure I was singing along :help: All in all, a good trip :cheers:[/quote']

twas nice to meet u......i think.....

Good on ya and good luck

I've heard bout this gig and it sounds pretty cool, sorry can't make it as hands full at the moment.

Have a great nite,

Bobbie

Manager

IDENTIY

Yo' date='

Interest is pretty good for a bus so far, and we've been told if we impress then we get to play with a bigger American band in Glasgow in a few months, so it's imperative we rally the troops, and although I know it's hella short notice, I'm taking that as an opportunity to impress greatly, as the promoter isn't really expecting us to pull much people at all. The price for bus and entry to the gig will be 10 maximum, hopefully a few quid cheaper, and it'd leave Schoolhill at half 4 or 5, returning straight after the gig.

Anyone fancy it, I reckon it'll be a right laugh, and good for Aberdeen too.

Jamesy (yes, I know, I deleted my account)[/quote']

Hmmmm. Like Milner said, an interesting night. By the time we got to Glasgow I was feeling rather funny, not able to stand Mendeed.... what a racket :down: ma heed.

Weapon were tasty by the looks of my photos. Not exactly the worlds longest set but smashing anyways.

Bus was a lot of fun. I'm stopping drinking on school nights though. sXe has never looked so appealing......

Haha, we wanted to play the 959 goodbyes but our set got cut short.... even shorter than normal!

Was a fun night and I personally loved Mendeed, but then again I love thrash. :)

Muchos thanks to all that came down - hopefully your efforts as well as ours will open up a few doors in the Glasgow department.

Cheers

Dan

Guest SeventhStreetRecords
He was allowed in because he's NOT gay. You're getting him mixed up with you.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's fucking ace. I thought the night was ace except the bus journey back where i REALLY wanted some sleep and couldn't get any...largely due to milner:P but ah well, fun had by all...

That cunt was a cunt.

coreXben.jpg

Wow. X.Cowboy.x.Core.X! And you can still see his pained, intense expression, which obviously derives from the painfully honest, finely-crafted lyrics he's giving to the world! Is there no end to the miracles that this new fashion trend/musical tour-de-force offers us?!