aberdeen-music

Aberdeen bands on MYSPACE

Alkaline

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Savant
I've become hopelessly addicted to myspace' date=' especially finding famous, probably fake, people. We have Stone Cold fuckin' Steve Austin![/quote']

We found Prof Stephen Hawking!

Guest Savant

I actually think it does the Aberdeen music scene more harm than good when people put up dire demos on myspace - and as I said' date=' the bands you listed should be an example of where bands should be at the very least before putting up anything. Broken Sunshine are another example to add to your list, btw :p[/quote']

I agree - heaps of bands (worldwide, not just in Aberdeen) pu tup really crappy music. Kinda sucks I guess cos finding a good new band is harder.... Although I doubt it does the scene much harm...

• 3 weeks later...
www.myspace.com/onionterror

Invite us you cock....

I also have no idea how to do anything regarding the audio player or sending invites..

done and dusted you scat wanker....

do feel free to post notices and bulletins about gigs and what not

or just ignore the fact it exsists (personally i dont care i just made the group so there wasnt mayjor spam on the forums)

how do you get it so that your band is the url..... eg - i signed up but it says myspace.com/user/090909099

i want it to say myspace.com/tragicseachanty

you will need to set up a music profile.

the one that you have is just a general profile for a person.

go to the music bit on myspace and you should be able to do it from there. However i think you will have to start again ...... I dont think u can change the link....

however just copy and paste any html / text that you have and it will save you from having to write it all again

Try the ability to enable the music player.. i have 2 mp3's uploaded but the player doesn't come up.... Also thinks like changing the background' date=' linking and shit... there's got to be a help page somewhere?[/quote']

right 'fraid i can't help with the music..

but for changing the background/text etc...you looking to use html. you could learn it.

or you could use the cheats way and go to something like www.mygen.co.uk which will make it for you.

=)

FAO Any Band:

Where the fuck is the tab/link to enable customisation of the main page?!?!?!?

I've managed to customise the Blog page, and i guess that the picture gallery bit can't be customised? I've spent about an hour looking for the link, but no cigar. The only tutorials i can find are for the individual accounts, which seem easier to use.

Also still waiting for mp3s to be 'processed'..

I'll get there one day.

www.myspace.com/onionterror

(direct linking also doesn't work anymore now... WTF??!?!?!?)