aberdeen-music

SNES vs Megadrive

Sam 45

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While were kinda on the subject' date=' Has anyone completed Golden Axe on the Megadrive? That was one hard game! :swearing:

Aye *sigh* they dinna mak em like at ony mare[/quote']

HAHA Golden Axe what a game.........i had this really weird game that came with a MASSIVE book and a watch n stuff. It was called Where in Time is Carmen San Diego. Twas werid

Megadrive Vs SNES - Beecher. Owns. You. All.

But seriously' date=' MegaDrive - Altered Beast ("Wise fwom your GWAVE!"). Ace.[/quote']

OMG that was the best game ever. You had to kill the blue animal things and collect the little planet shaped things to turn into things (eg) a bear, wereworld

THAT WAS CLASS

We were too poor for such extravagances like 16-bit consoles. Had to make do with a Sega Master System. "With FREE Alex Kidd game"...

I had the master system.....SUPERB. Alex the kid was pretty amazing i totally remember having to play paper, scissors, stone against a guy to get to the next level

I didn't get my MegaDrive until like, 5 years after the SNES came out!

I went straight from NES to SNES. Snes was just simply an amazing console. I mean, some of the best games of all time came from it. Secret of Mana and Chrono Trigger easily stand against Final Fantasy 7 as the greatest games of all time. Other great games like Illusion of Time and Secret of Evermore further prove that the SNES was the best for RPG's. Earthbound was quite decent too. And what about that Scratch 'n' Sniff Manual? ACE!! I haven't even got started about the Worldwide classic like Mario World, Zelda 3, Street Fighter 2 and the rest. What about Mario RPG? Okay, so technically I didn't own it for the SNES, but man, what a fucking cool game!

Mega Drive didn't have that great games. Although the Shining (Force) series was immense! The only reason I bought the console.

You want to talk about consoles vs consoles? How about the Sega Saturn vs the Sony Playstation! Saturn wins. No Contest. Dragon Force...hello??

I had the master system.....SUPERB. Alex the kid was pretty amazing i totally remember having to play paper' date=' scissors, stone against a guy to get to the next level[/quote']

I had the master system mark I, it came with Michael Jackson Moonwalker game and video. It also had a card input for games (never had any cards tho) and it had a maze game and Duck hunt and superbike game built in. I had a gun for it and everything!! :)

and for this thread: SNES all the way. Mario kart rules and still does.

I had the master system mark I' date=' it came with Michael Jackson Moonwalker game and video. It also had a card input for games (never had any cards tho) and it had a maze game and Duck hunt and superbike game built in. I had a gun for it and everything!! :)[/quote']

Haha, that card thing was immense. I got a shot of it from someone with a couple of cards. Games are so much cooler on cards! That's why I want a DS so badly. The games come on cards the size of a Smart (media) Card!! ^_^