aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
unbroken

New Aberdeen Band - We Shall Be Blessed

Sounds like a group of musicians falling down the stairs and hurting themselves really badly.

It's not bad, but I don't like it.

i would have really dug this three or four years ago but thats bog standard cephalic carnage/ (mid paced dillinger) escape plan fare, done to death by lesser bands.Candiria made simple.it is cool though, but a bit generic for me and hardly experimental or jazzy in any way.wouldnt mind hearing this bunch in a few years though, and its fucking savage for your standard aberdeen 'core' stuff.aye.

Its one of those things that'll sound much, nae tons better live than on the recordings here. They totally do not do the songs justice at all, but the songs themselves are good and i wait with baited breath to see you guys in action.

:up:

i would have really dug this three or four years ago but thats bog standard cephalic carnage/ (mid paced dillinger) escape plan fare' date=' done to death by lesser bands.Candiria made simple.it is cool though, but a bit generic for me and hardly experimental or jazzy in any way.wouldnt mind hearing this bunch in a few years though, and its fucking savage for your standard aberdeen 'core' stuff.aye.[/quote']

only been together a few months though...and those are the first songs written by them...

only been together a few months though...and those are the first songs written by them...

absolutely, and thats pretty cool.i listened solidly to stuff like this for years so its easy for me to be critical.better than spike piledriver already.keep on truckin...

Are they good live...survey says yes. Seen them live once. They played their first track and even three rooms away it was kicking. People into that style should really enjoy them.

iv got a couple of mp3s.....

not my kinda thing in the slightest but it sounds tight and wud imagine when its played live could probably blow walls down. i do quite like the riffwork though, very cool.

still pretty vicious shit like!

that would be pretty cool actually.....ultra heavy hardcore/whatever then breaking up into a melodic punk-pop riff and triple harmonies....

i'll be quiet now.

May i just remind people that these were the first songs written by the band...it is the only material they have got recorded...

Working on the 5th song now I believe...

Rockin!

xXscottXx

The songs a pretty decent, although i think they would sound far more potent in a live atmosphere on these streamed audio files. Still nice to hear something like this being made in aberdeen though :)

absolutely' date=' and thats pretty cool.i listened solidly to stuff like this for years so its easy for me to be critical.better than spike piledriver already.keep on truckin...[/quote']

Anything is better than Spike Pile Driver