New Aberdeen Band - We Shall Be Blessed

unbroken

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your point

you didnt actually seem to have one

That's because I used inference to make it.

You said you listened to similar stuff. I then provided, as evidence to the contrary, your own listening to section. It does not substantiate your claim.

Clear?

what a shit post you probably dont even know who i am ... so your just talking shit

I do know who you are

60486394_l.jpg

if that is not you then living a lie :rolleyes:

If you knew I was you would realise 99% of every post i make is utter bollocks.

So yes I am talking shit but please, don't be too offended unless you want to do English at uni. Then you may be offended by what I said.

On the subject though, I do think that technically they are very good but It doesn't atract my attention as the ammount of time changes seem to lose the effect after a minute or so. The vocals seem quite dire-it may be the recording though.

Where was it recorded?

I do know who you are

if that is not you then living a lie :rolleyes:

If you knew I was you would realise 99% of every post i make is utter bollocks.

So yes I am talking shit but please' date=' don't be too offended unless you want to do English at uni. Then you may be offended by what I said.[/quote']

Jesus Christ Camie, does that post come in an English language version?

:p

I dont think those recordings do the band much justice. I saw them play live and they are miles better and VERY energetic. These guys will be a very entertaining band to watch if nothing else..

On a similar note: What do you think of those photos?

The photos are fucking amazing, cheers again man.

Heheheh' date=' nice reply.

PS: Where the fuck is the [i']experimental and jazz in this band???

Hud your horses....

We are getting to it...

We have only been together a few months...so only time will tell what happens with this band...

Cheers for showing the love though :D

xXscottXx

Guest stuartmaxwell

its hardly as out there as people make out

im sure a better recording would sort this lot out.

not bad. not great. but not bad

at the moment i would call them a poor mans desalvo, but they haeve only been going for a few months, i would like to hear them get a good recording with better equipment & with a producer who knows this stuff outside in. see them in a year or so they could be incredible

its hardly as out there as people make out

im sure a better recording would sort this lot out.

not bad. not great. but not bad

at the moment i would call them a poor mans desalvo' date=' but they haeve only been going for a few months, i would like to hear them get a good recording with better equipment & with a producer who knows this stuff outside in. see them in a year or so they could be incredible[/quote']

I'm guessing Paul did the recording as it was recorded at toms, he knows his stuff but alot is also down to the band knowing how they want to sound and having an idea of how to achieve this, wait till you hear the Filthpact recordings we did with Paul last month, definately the best yet....

As far as w.s.b.b goes - actions speak louder, lets see a gig or two soon.

thanks guys and all that a stuff wit femo and stayover u guys need to chill da fuck out i agreed wit bob on quite alot of things and he is a very honest guy.im the femo vocalist and shit he was cool anuff to led us some gear at the gig everyone needs to chill out make peice and harmony hehehehe.yeh thanks dave cant wait til we play live hopefully get some shows set up wit u in da summer and this is only the beginning and keep in mind they are demo recordings just rough so we know wot we are soundin like.cheers again blabbin shit now!

Guest Zeenat Aman
Hud your horses....

We are getting to it...

We have only been together a few months...so only time will tell what happens with this band...

Cheers for showing the love though :D

xXscottXx

Cool, I look forward to hearing(honestly;)) what you come up with.

:gringo: