aberdeen-music

New Aberdeen Band - We Shall Be Blessed

unbroken

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true that. saw them same time as vaya and tav' date=' and they are actually fucking sound live. looking forward to seeing them again :rockon:[/quote']

I was there with the above too. Was funny watching the peeps in the crowd who didn't expect the sheer POWER of their set lol. Love what you guys are doing, kicking the aberdeen music scene in the pants and making us beg for more! :D Can't wait to see you guys play again and EP perhaps?! :rockon:

Take care!

Martin C x

I was there with the above too. Was funny watching the peeps in the crowd who didn't expect the sheer POWER of their set lol. Love what you guys are doing' date=' kicking the aberdeen music scene in the pants and making us beg for more! :D Can't wait to see you guys play again and EP perhaps?! :rockon:

Take care!

Martin C x[/quote']

perhaps...

once more songs are down maybe....

Guest Zeenat Aman

Screw the whole, "it's not my thing" thing...

That is awful, although the guitarist is obviously a good player(but I hate his sound), the drummer plays like a 10 year old and the voice??????

I get the feeling that all you've done is just blatantly copy you're current favourite bands... I know nothing of those sub,sub,sub of sub-genre' but it just sounds like xXx(<<< or whatever thing/name is used to pidgeon hole this stuff) by numbers.