aberdeen-music

People who are annoyed by people cheating on them

UFB

Guest you_nazi

a perfect relationship would be

not seeing each other ALL the time, total trust, no jealousy (with opposite sex friends, etc) freedom,

being able to be yourself and not feel you need to change for your boy/girlfriend

understanding of each others differences and rational thinking

equal effort from both sides in the relationship

no romantic dates. soppy romantic dates are for losers. just being together should be romantic enough.

yeah and when you are together, it should feel amazing.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Composed
a perfect relationship would be

not seeing each other ALL the time' date=' total trust, no jealousy (with opposite sex friends, etc) freedom,

being able to be yourself and not feel you need to change for your boy/girlfriend

understanding of each others differences and rational thinking

equal effort from both sides in the relationship

hahaha>no romantic dates. soppy romantic dates are for losers.<< True tnhouygh>>just being together should be romantic enough.

yeah and when you are together, it should feel amazing.[/quote']

You should get on with their parents too!

So what about it then girls' date=' do you prefer a guy who puts as much effort into a relationship as you, or do you prefer to be almost completely in control, or vica versa?

I am finding all this very interesting.

What is the perfect relationship? ( well at least your views on what a perfect relationship is, as everyone differs )[/quote']

Steve, you are starting to sound like Robert Kilroy Silk in daytime TV mode. I'm moving away slowly now.....

Oh and hayley' date=' hows things with will, good i hope, just so long as you know i am always here for the rebound lol ;)

Love ya[/quote']

LOL YOU HYPOCRITE!! lol, I just remembered all your efforts to get me to cheat on Will ha ha ha typical.... btw your girfriend cheated on you cos you were what 300 miles apart? lol try someone closer to home... :p

Guest tv tanned

despite the fact that this thread has the feeling of a bad daytime TV show, I shall make forth:

I have both cheated and been cheated upon.

In my opinion I felt worse when I cheated because I could see the hurt I had caused.

Oh, and Mo, fiance is the female word, fiance would be what you were looking for ;)

Jesus this thread is taking off better than i thought' date=' its was just an experiment to see how many had been cheated on and what they felt, and how it could be avoided in the future lol.

And hiya hayley i am indeed a member of this sweet website, i am hurt by your statement that i am young and naive, but it is to true.

I have yet to fail in the bedroom department i wont go into detail, i will spare you that lol.

Anyways people keep the coments coming in.[/quote']

this thread is the sort of thread that confirms how old I think I am.

Well I myself have been cheated twice and both were long term relationships but the last one to cheat was my last gf and we were engaged and she decided to sleep with a friend of mine i had never felt so violent in all my life i nearly put my bro in hospital coz i was that upseat i lost trust in two people that day that was a while ago and me and my ex r both closer friends than ever and we have moved on i wish it haddn't happened that way but i am happier now, although we were far apart she lives in middlesbrough i live up here.

Deepdrinker

Hayley i am not really taking into consideration the long ditance relationship i have just come out of, i am talking about another two past relationships where i have been cheated on.

And yes you are right this thread is starting to sound like a bad daytime programme, and didn't kilroy go to prison or die?

Anyway people keep your replys coming in, i am always interested in how cheating and cheaters can be avoided.

Cheers steve

i have and i cannot think what i have done wrong, i have searched my brain for things i could of been doing wrong but unsuccessfully.

so if anyone has any ideas on how i can find out what i have been doing wrong then please tell me so it can be avoided in the future.

Or people that have cheated can tell me what their partner was doing wrong so i can get a trend of things that people do wrong in relationships.

All points of view are great.

keep em coming

Cheers steve

Guest tv tanned
i have and i cannot think what i have done wrong' date=' i have searched my brain for things i could of been doing wrong but unsuccessfully.

so if anyone has any ideas on how i can find out what i have been doing wrong then please tell me so it can be avoided in the future.

Or people that have cheated can tell me what their partner was doing wrong so i can get a trend of things that people do wrong in relationships.

All points of view are great.

keep em coming

Cheers steve[/quote']

perhaps having a slightly morbid voyeuristic tendency toward tales of infidelity in relationships is a turn off for chicks?

single life all the way. if you fall in love with someone youll just have to live with the fact that your life will be diluted for then next few years. put up barriers!!!!!run away!!!dont listen to people like Dr Phil and Jenny jones. hopefully youll escape long term for a while.

this thread is the sort of thread that confirms how old I think I am.

lol, me too.

I cant say that in a serious relationship that a guy has to be a mind reader. Not all women are like that IMHO. Perhaps women just prefer a man who likes a bit of intuition and forward thinking. My last girl friend said that one of the nicest things I would do would be to wash the dishes :rockon:

erm no i did not meet my x girlfriend by a thread like have posted on here, that was just a rather childish joke.

And as for the single life don't you just get board of it after a while, i know i sure do, i wouldn't really class tehn as long term relationships, and if they turned out that way then it was by accident.

And thanks for telling me about kilroy, i to think the world would be a better place if he had passed to the otherside, his infernal ranting is most annoying.

Keep em coming

Cheers steve

Guest Jake Wifebeater
My last girl friend said that one of the nicest things I would do would be to wash the dishes

What a wild, tempestuous, rollercoaster of a relationship that must have been. An infinite cornucopia of adrenalin-fuelled endorphin-rush culminating in a kaleidoscopic cavalcade of unbridled passion and rambunctious cavorting. It had to end, it was too explosive to sustain. Poor Hoglet, you must have been worn out after all that.

What a wild' date=' tempestuous, rollercoaster of a relationship that must have been. An infinite cornucopia of adrenalin-fuelled endorphin-rush culminating in a kaleidoscopic cavalcade of unbridled passion and rambunctious cavorting. It had to end, it was too explosive to sustain. Poor Hoglet, you must have been worn out after all that.[/quote']

It couldnt get more exiting than that lol

I'm a fairly forgiving person for the most part, but I think someone I was seeing sleeping with someone else would drive me utterly insane. Infact I think I'd probably end up with a sword at their throat or something typically upset Tristen over dramatic like that.

To the best of my knowledge I've never been cheated on, and I tend to find things out so I'm fairly happy that people have been faithful, except one, who I guess atleast had the deceny to dump me 5 mintues before :rolleyes:

As for cheating, the subject gets hazy due to some confusion about what both partys though the relationship was, eg I thought it was over so went and did whatever I wanted, they didnt, but in terms of full on cheating, nope, never have.

I think the worst thing I've ever done was do stuff with someone I knew had a boyfriend, something I normally never allow myself to do wether I know him or not... a matter of guy loyalty i guess. If all guys swore never to do stuff with someone who has a boyfriend, they'd never be able to cheat on us, but there we go, will never happen. Anyway despite not knowing the guy I actually a long time on feel really shit about it to be honest.

But yeah, I hope I'm never betrayed like that.