aberdeen-music

People who are annoyed by people cheating on them

UFB

Guest haigyman
also if there are any girls interested in a 17 yr old guy' date=' 6'1 with alright looks, but a great personality and a great but sometimes dark sense of humour then let me know lol.[/quote']

1950wtfwtfwtf.JPG

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cheated on a guy i was very very much in love with, because i thought everything was too good to be true, and i might as well hurt myself before he got the chance.

i am a serial cheater, a nympho, an alcoholic, a slag, a depressive. woo.

cheating is bad, even more so is knowing you hurt the one person u love.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
i cheated on a guy i was very very much in love with' date=' because i thought everything was too good to be true, and i might as well hurt myself before he got the chance.

i am a serial cheater, a nympho, an alcoholic, a slag, a depressive. woo.

cheating is bad, even more so is knowing you hurt the one person u love.[/quote']

That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read on these boards, and, believe me, that's saying something. You had a cracking relationship, and because of what you were scared MIGHT happen, you CHOSE to go and mess it all up. That's a really wannabe-fucked-up-kid thing to do, and you got exactly what you deserved. You sound like a total neurotic nightmare, and he's well rid of you, that's for damn sure.

Sometimes people have a good reason for cheating, however this is not the case here. Jesus. I just hope you've learned from it, I really do. Sorry if you were expecting some sympathy, but I believe people are responsible for their own actions and the consequences of those actions.