aberdeen-music

People who are annoyed by people cheating on them

UFB

Would you care to run that one past me' date=' in more detail please.[/quote']

Chastity belts were mostly famously worn during the dark ages by royal maidens. It was basically a metal pair of underwear that could only be removed with the key, ensuring that the maiden in question remained 'sanctified' so as to be worth more in marriage negotiations between familys. I presume the key would be presented to a man once they were married, and as I understand it many would keep the belts even after marriage so the husbands could ensure their faithfullness. Anyway my knowledge on the subject is limited and I can't be arsed researching it but yes, an effective measure of ensuring loyalty.

I have a friend whos a blacksmith if anyone out there wants to get their lady one for valentines day?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JockeySnogger

The best part about a break up is when they want to still be friends.......At first it seems like a great idea but time wears on and they fail to contact you at all.

When you've given up, you then decide that you'd rather have a hole drilled through your pelvic bone and the entire of UK's daily mail system re-routed through it.....and its not even a bizarre fetish!

Guest Jake Wifebeater
The best part about a break up is when they want to still be friends.......At first it seems like a great idea but time wears on and they fail to contact you at all.

Nightmare scenario. I have never managed to stay friends with an ex, because I don't want past baggage holding me back from seeking out the next victim. "Staying friends" is just something people say to ease their conscience, nine times out of ten. It holds you back, bad idea. Your next partner would hate the idea of an ex hanging around, too.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I don't believe in ex's staying friends' date=' 9 times out of ten it doesnt work. Of all of mine theres only one I can comfortably be friends with. A couple of others I simply would be too upset to be around and the large majority I wish were dead. No really.[/quote']

Well, that's one more than I've managed! You're spot on, it's a futile exercise unless you're particularly adept at being dishonest with yourself.

Relationships, eh?

As far as I'm concerned... the golden "dont's" in a relationship are as follows.

1) You don't cheat, save the other person the grief and if they don't do it for you.... break up with them. Simple.

2) You don't pansy around with ex's.... BIG NO NO. It's my belief that after a period of time... yes you can be friend's with ex's... but directly after a relationship of any stature? non... fraid not... too many emotional bonds exist, and if you dare to go out with someone else before all the bonds are gone and little Mr/Miss ex is still hopping around... YOU WILL HURT someone.

3) You don't hit them - in a properly violent way... unless you're into that kind of thing? - to hit someone you claim to love is literally the worst thing you can do in my view, it's worse than cheating... to cheat you don't have to look at them to do it... to hit them you have to look at them, and to manage to hit them? That's unforgiveable.

I think that's it.

Thankyou

- The Lurv Doctor. x

Jesus this thread is taking off better than i thought, its was just an experiment to see how many had been cheated on and what they felt, and how it could be avoided in the future lol.

And hiya hayley i am indeed a member of this sweet website, i am hurt by your statement that i am young and naive, but it is to true.

I have yet to fail in the bedroom department i wont go into detail, i will spare you that lol.

Anyways people keep the coments coming in.

2) You don't pansy around with ex's.... BIG NO NO. It's my belief that after a period of time... yes you can be friend's with ex's... but directly after a relationship of any stature? non... afraid not... too many emotional bonds exist, and if you dare to go out with someone else before all the bonds are gone and little Mr/Miss ex is still hopping around... YOU WILL HURT someone.

Pants. If I didn't I wouldn't currently be with my fiance now. Weve gone out twice before and now the timing is right.

That is far to true, i myself have experienced this, i broke up with a girl and i stayed friends with her straight afterwards and she went out with someone else and we ended up going back out, but we did not cheat on the guy she went out with after we broke up.

so why is cheating such a big part of some peoples lives, will someone please answer this question for me.

I'm told that girls need to feel they are top of your list and that the effort factor in a relationship is around 70/30 for the guys. Unless you are a romantic love-fool, the mere fact that most girls are wierd, obsessive maniacs and take relationships far too seriously should keep most of us suitably single.

I'd rather be the less dominant person in a relationship, then the whole thing has point.

So what about it then girls, do you prefer a guy who puts as much effort into a relationship as you, or do you prefer to be almost completely in control, or vica versa?

I am finding all this very interesting.

What is the perfect relationship? ( well at least your views on what a perfect relationship is, as everyone differs )