aberdeen-music

Last ever gig at Dr Drakes, N is for Narcosis Fri 11/02/04

MitchPact

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scorge Spike

Even in the unlikely event of me being hidden on that list, I can't possibly go due to the biggest cunt of a cold I have ever had - it took an act of god to get into work and I'm literally struggling to even sit upright and type at the moment. Bastard! Hope everyone in attendance has a beltor.

Even in the unlikely event of me being hidden on that list' date=' I can't possibly go due to the biggest cunt of a cold I have ever had - it took an act of god to get into work and I'm literally struggling to even sit upright and type at the moment. Bastard! Hope everyone in attendance has a beltor.[/quote']

Dude i fully sympathise i have been looking forward to this for weeks, but like you i cant make it cos i have had one hell of a dodgy stomach for the last two days. :puke:

Hopefully all will be well by sunday so i can make the journey through to see Cult of Luna. :rockon:

Even in the unlikely event of me being hidden on that list' date=' I can't possibly go due to the biggest cunt of a cold I have ever had - it took an act of god to get into work and I'm literally struggling to even sit upright and type at the moment. Bastard! Hope everyone in attendance has a beltor.[/quote']

Apologies and get well wishes.

Even in the absence of Scorge we had a fucking blinder. End of. :)

pictures? he didn't have the hat later on. at least I don't remember a hat...

I believe he removed it upon entering the venue - people were heard to comment on the greatness of his hat after he pulled up in a speeding car, jumped out and strolled up to the door of the good Doctor's displaying pride in said headgear. I guess he was just trying not to show everyone else's rubbiss hats up once he was inside.