aberdeen-music

Okay, a little help..

Guest crime-is-for-dorks

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"say it to my face" is a dead give-away that you are dealing with a neanderthal (no offence graemec)

Anway' date=' I would quite glady tell crime-is-for-dorks what I think of his attitude, his ego, and his band, unfortunately since his head is so far up his own arse (and I'm sure his arse is quite used to accomodating such large objects) I wouldn't know which end to speak to in order to address his face.

If you boys can't take a little sarcasm then god help you, scrounging for people to come and make you look popular infront of some "soon to be" PR person is bad enough as it is.[/quote']

I think "Ug ug, me Lok" is more of a giveaway that you're dealing with a neanderthal.

I just hope you dont get an Irish Guy shouting 'I fucked you mother' for your whole set. Ah ..memories thats probably the best heckle I've had.

p.s. has anyone came across the cunt aswell?

I'd come purely to hear that.

Sadly I'm snowed under with Uni work and have taken Monday nights out of the loop.

I shall be housebound.

Sorreh :(

Guest stuartmaxwell
I just hope you dont get an Irish Guy shouting 'I fucked you mother' for your whole set. Ah ..memories thats probably the best heckle I've had.

p.s. has anyone came across the cunt aswell?

was it biz on st patricks day??