aberdeen-music

The Tunnels

Guest Cowboy Dan

Guest Cowboy Dan

Is freakin' amazing!

Myself and Phat Tom ventured down today through the little doorway and got a very nice surprise. Although a little disorganised just now the record shop is brilliant and massive!

As a venue it's looking good as well, we got a look in to bar/stage area and it's all very fancy. I eagerly await attending a few gigs there soon...

Yeah, so I urge you all to go and check it out, it's a blessing to this city!

Yeah, had a look in today and was very impressed. A lot of the stuff is unpriced, and it is looking a little untidy at the moment, but it's looking to be a great record shop once they have it up and running proper. Just a cunt that it's so difficult to get to aswell- I mean if you aren't a regular, there's not much chance of passing down there and finding it by accident.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

the prices are pretty rubbish. i asked them to hold back an Infest LP and a Stikky LP, when I came back the next day to find out how much it would cost, they said 33 bucks for the pair...what the fuck

Guest Cowboy Dan

Well put it this way Camie, The Shins first LP "Oh, Inverted World" is in there for the grand total of 14.99. You can buy the same vinyl from the subpop website for $8 which equates to about 4.50...

Guest Zeenat Aman

Mmmm it's a lovely place, a music lovers pardise i'd say.

Went in to buy a Gentle Giant album, got it for tenner... also learned that i'm playing with Damo Suzuki in September!!! Not everday that happens!?!?!:)

Even if some of the stuff is exspensive compared to other places, I for one will gladly pay that lil extra in order to keep such a place open, Aberdeen is lucky to have it!