aberdeen-music

Microsoft score own goal

MattJimF

Guest spanish guitar

That's a fake article, just to let you know.

I've been using Microsoft Anti-Spyware for a month on three different computers are networked up together and it hasn't done away with my IE.

That's a fake article' date=' just to let you know.

I've been using Microsoft Anti-Spyware for a month on three different computers are networked up together and it hasn't done away with my IE.[/quote']

I would have thoguht that itr was obvious it was a fake, a microsoft rep saying 'tough shit', seemed a bit obvious,

Cheers

Stuart

I have been a happy firefox user for ages now and it rocks. Microsoft can go suck mozilla's hard code. But what really suprised me was SP2's security features. In an attempt to help internet security after i downloaded and installed it it deleted all other microsoft products from my registry and hard drive. Only XP was left working. It got rid of IE, MSN messenger, Word, Works and even caused Halo to stop running properly, it also screwed up my network completely. What a great upgrade that was. Thank god it let me revert to what it previously was. Shame really it almost sounded like a utopia, shame i need MSN or i might have been tempted to leave it like that.