aberdeen-music

Anyone ever set there hair on fire...or someone elses?

Guest Algo Crums

Guest Algo Crums

just wondering....the only times i have done it are with doctored lighters,lighting a fag on the cooker and being stupid with candles...but that was more singed

so have ya?

(stupid topic i know....but im bored)

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Indeed. When people say "you wont really do it hog" I do actually do it. Also my stomach hair on fire too.

And what stomach hair would this be? I've seen more hair on a snooker ball.

I set my full head of hair on fire once... I was three and playing with bits of newspaper next to an open fire... My mother ended up throwing a bucket of water over my screaming head (I believe it ruined a rug). I remember it well.

That's why they invented fireguards. I have a scarred head.

I saw a bird do it in Kef last week. She was trying to light a fag , her hair fell into the flame and started flaming. I had visons of battering her on the head with the cushions to put it out but evidently she had just used too much hairspray. It was kinda funny though.

I heard of a guy wearing a shellsuit who set his leg on fire. (This was back in the 80s when the 'suits were cool). It melted onto his leg. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYah fucker.