aberdeen-music

thur 20 jan - next gig at drakes

The Ghost Of Fudge

Nope' date=' unfortunately he's hungover :nono: Honestly...we were gonna do a funny thing to do with Tiger Army as well, ah, doesn't matter. You coming?[/quote']

I had intended to pop down and see what was happening but I fell asleep just before Neighbours and woke up about 20 minutes ago.

Sleeping pattern is all to fuck. Yet again. :S

Piney Gir tonight though? Yesh indeed :)

Did the gig go well? Anyone?

Yeh, it went ace! So depressing though that it was our last ever gig in Drakes :(

I thought we played pretty well, loved Lucy's headset :up:

Indafusion were fucking rocking, loved them :D

Stayover, always a pleasure to see them! They played better than their first gig in Moorings in my opinion. I was singing along to some of the songs and you've only played one gig, that's how cool I am :rockon: Hehe, kidding!!

i had a great time, was singing the ace wee fudgenight jingle all day today! "5 years on and still shite..... someone in the bar please give me a pint!" CLASS!!!

hehe

Femora were fucking AWESOME! but the highlight of my night was watching 2 drunk guys hehe one of which fell off his stool soooo many times! fucking ace

Had a great time.

Broken Sunshine were good. Had a great sound on them last night so well done to the sound guy!

Indafusion were amazing! Kinda reminded me of Nirvana,Mower and The Jeevas all blended together.

Only caught 3 songs on stayovers set. Liked the second song but the 1st and 3rd one I didnt really like too much.

yeah i had a good laugh last night' date=' thanks very to much to all the people who came along and to all the bands i think we gave fudge at drakes a good send off.[/quote']

Send off? Don't you mean fuck off? Yes, that's a much better sentence, "we gave fudge at drakes a good fuck off."