aberdeen-music

Heart shaped box cover

HarleyQuinn

They covered it live I believe but never recorded it in the studio.

If it was live there's various options but if it was a recorded studio version I'd put my money on it being Evanescence.

not sure that evanescence actually recorded it in the studio, maybe they did but on the new version of the 'origin' demo, it's live... apparently...

and nin

yes she does have her own stuff

(its shite in my opinion)

although cornflake girl is a cool title

I got her best of for Christmas and had forgotten how cool ihe stufdf was. She actually has released one covers album which had superb covers like 'I don't like Mondays' and the rest of her covers are live ones as well. Her version of Smells like Teen Spirit is brilliant as is her version of Rock and Roll by Led Zeppelin. Got a lot of time for Tori who has done some amazing solo tracks like 'precious things', 'silent all these years' and 'Winter'. Great vocalist with quirky tunes.

Cheers

Stuart

I got her best of for Christmas and had forgotten how cool ihe stufdf was. She actually has released one covers album which had superb covers like 'I don't like Mondays' and the rest of her covers are live ones as well. Her version of Smells like Teen Spirit is brilliant as is her version of Rock and Roll by Led Zeppelin. Got a lot of time for Tori who has done some amazing solo tracks like 'precious things'' date=' 'silent all these years' and 'Winter'. Great vocalist with quirky tunes.

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

ive given her numerous trys but just cant get into her same with kate bush

im happy with fiona apple and bjork tho

I got her best of for Christmas and had forgotten how cool ihe stufdf was. She actually has released one covers album which had superb covers like 'I don't like Mondays' and the rest of her covers are live ones as well. Her version of Smells like Teen Spirit is brilliant as is her version of Rock and Roll by Led Zeppelin. Got a lot of time for Tori who has done some amazing solo tracks like 'precious things'' date=' 'silent all these years' and 'Winter'. Great vocalist with quirky tunes.

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

god i love winter! i was obsessed with that song when i was about 15 and i still love it 7 years later.