aberdeen-music

Phone found

My friend found a phone in moshulu last night and being the ass he is, decided to keep it for himself and not to hand it in for the bar staff.

after getting home to westhill and finding out about this I went on and on at him to hand it in....he eventually gave it to me as he couldnt be assed doing it himself

Problem is the battery has gone down so I cant phone any of the numbers. If you lost a phone P.M and tell what kind it is and Ill make sure the owner receives it

Cheers

My friend found a phone in moshulu last night and being the ass he is' date=' decided to keep it for himself and not to hand it in for the bar staff.

after getting home to westhill and finding out about this I went on and on at him to hand it in....[/quote']

Why is Westhill so full of people like that? I got slaughtered by my mates when i handed in a tenner at school. Imagine having a conscience, ay?

It was him. I wouldn't say he's a cunt either. But go into the Westhill hotel on Christmas Eve and you are surrounded by dickheads.

well very true, but that place is a shithole (why we go to the Broadstraik) you might also notice that the hotel is not full of westhill folk and more full of neds from in town (another reason why the Broadie is more to my liking) Westhill is a fine place and one of the few areas in Aberdeen/Aberdeenshire i feel safe walking around

Guest you_nazi
hmm no' date=' not all peole from westhill are like that at all. this guy who Jimmy Jazz will know is known simply as Dirty Bryce

i wouldnt judge us all by him.[/quote']

*snigger*

hmm no' date=' not all peole from westhill are like that at all. this guy who Jimmy Jazz will know is known simply as Dirty Bryce

i wouldnt judge us all by him.[/quote']

You obviously ain't at the school these days. You would not believe the kind of people there. I'm not joking. I would trust a ned any day before these malicious arseholes. Also, i think i might know that guy.

You obviously ain't at the school these days. You would not believe the kind of people there. I'm not joking. I would trust a ned any day before these malicious arseholes. Also' date=' i think i might know that guy.[/quote']

everyone knows bryce!

and no im not at westhill academy anymore as i finished 6th yeah at half way into 2003. and i know there are a few fucking assholes (eric Jack ring a bell? (local twat/drug dealer to the kids))

everyone knows bryce!

and no im not at westhill academy anymore as i finished 6th yeah at half way into 2003. and i know there are a few fucking assholes (eric Jack ring a bell? (local twat/drug dealer to the kids))

Eric Jack is a complete tit. Him and his mates are the reason that all the first years are stoners. He kicked some poor bastards head in the other night. My year is the fuckin worst for all the wasters. Did you hear about the bus driver getting shot with a BB gun up the top of the school? Crazy! Anyone in this thread who lives in Westhill or thinks it sounds interesting(it could happen), come see My Downfall, local legends Gone 2 fAR, with ten new songs and a new heavier sound apparently and Stayover as well as some local randoms. Ashdale Hall, January 29th. Packed out with trendy Beyonce loving casual types(including Gone 2 Far's entourage). Enjoy! :up:

Eric Jack is a complete tit. Him and his mates are the reason that all the first years are stoners. He kicked some poor bastards head in the other night. My year is the fuckin worst for all the wasters. Did you hear about the bus driver getting shot with a BB gun up the top of the school? Crazy! Anyone in this thread who lives in Westhill or thinks it sounds interesting(it could happen)' date=' come see My Downfall, local legends Gone 2 fAR, with ten new songs and a new heavier sound apparently and Stayover as well as some local randoms. Ashdale Hall, January 29th. Packed out with trendy Beyonce loving casual types(including Gone 2 Far's entourage). Enjoy! :up:[/quote']

you know i doubt he is the sole reason they all smoke hash but never mind.

Oh the mean streets of westhill how i look forward to playing there.....

Eric Jack is a complete tit. Him and his mates are the reason that all the first years are stoners. He kicked some poor bastards head in the other night. My year is the fuckin worst for all the wasters. Did you hear about the bus driver getting shot with a BB gun up the top of the school? Crazy! Anyone in this thread who lives in Westhill or thinks it sounds interesting(it could happen)' date=' come see My Downfall, local legends Gone 2 fAR, with ten new songs and a new heavier sound apparently and Stayover as well as some local randoms. Ashdale Hall, January 29th. Packed out with trendy Beyonce loving casual types(including Gone 2 Far's entourage). Enjoy! :up:[/quote']

Hey if your talking about on Hogmanay that's my mate your talking about and he didn't his head kicked in. Eric Jack took him by suprise and fucked his teeth up but it was Eric Jack who stopped and said "we'll leave it at that" when he ceased to have the upper hand. My mate broke his knuckles punching him as well. He is scum, I would kick the shit out of him but I couldn't. I would need a weapon. I might come to this Ashdale Hall show but i doubt i'd enjoy it. And the Bryce being talked about was Scott.

you know i doubt he is the sole reason they all smoke hash but never mind.

Oh the mean streets of westhill how i look forward to playing there.....

I know he isn't but he certainly doesn't help. Oh and Jimmy Jazz, sorry about my ill-informedness! I'm not with the in-crowd you see, so i just get the fourth hand rumours. :up: I'm afraid i can't help my ignorance. :up: Please come to the gig, we need some people who're actually :help: interested in music.

I've seen Stayover and I never slagged off Gone 2 Far.

Guess I'm not invited then :p

Oh, go on then, you can come too! :p

Daniel, i know you weren't having a go at my band, i never thought you were. I was just saying that folks might be interested to see Gone 2 Far(nay my band) again, as they've apparently changed for the better. Confusion!! :help: