aberdeen-music

Phone found

what an interesting thread this has become :) i dont know any "neds" who are from westhill to be honest. Eric starts on a lot of people then gets a hinding and fucks off for a wile....then comes back. i used to get the odd comment as i walked past (they dont like the long haired crowd) but never anything more. He doesnt say anything wile he is on his own...funny that :rolleyes:

Neil, who got kicked in?

Guest Ancient Mariner

Those in the Hotel are not bus-ed in from town, u see Westhill is the home of that unique phenomenon: The Wealthy Ned .Thanks very much to the oil industry.

It depends what you term as a ned. There are plenty of complete delinquents' date=' all of them spoilt wee brats. The problem is they get ridiculous amounts of money from their trusting parents, who think it'll keep them out of trouble. This becomes drink and drug money. There is currently an [b']epidemic of complete immorality, racism, bullying and downright snobbery gripping Westhill and it makes me fucking sick This thread's great, i get to rant!! Not that i don't rant at school, it's just i don't get abuse for it on here(yet!).

I think saying that there's an epidemic is a huge exaggeration as far as complete immorality, racism and bullying are concerned. But as far as snobbery is concerned, what do you mean currently? Snobbery was in the planning designs for Westhill. It's true to say there are lots of spoilt little shits in Westhill but I wouldn't desribed them as fitting the general idea of what a ned is. I personally feel very safe walking around Westhill even at night. Having said that I never have any need to walk past the shops or swimming pool or school so i don't want the fools do down there. Having said that who's gonna dare mess with me. :guns:

Hmmm, i think an edit may be in order. I was extremely hacked off when i wrote that. The racism thing is true, although it is just kids thinking its well hard, as opposed to actual extreme right tendencies and real consciences are not common but in hindsight i think the word 'epidemic' was well too far. Cheerfully withdrawn. Forgive my ranting. Maybe w should stop this bfore i say something REALLY stupid...

• 2 weeks later...