aberdeen-music

where did u all end up in 2005..

Penny

i ended up in the priory, my god, i hadnt been there in years, and i aint EVER going back.. it was full of oldies, and over-excited pakis (they like to be called that :partyboy: )

drank so fuckin much, but didnt get drunk :moody:

saw too many little people from school, and its stil hard to take that they are over-age now, the last time i saw them, they were teeny weeny..

back at my house by 4am to find that when my head actually hit the pillow i turned drunk, room spinnin, bed spinnin, head spinnin.. :help:

fuckin shattered today, but well worth it :up:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we went to the Bassment then upstairs to moshulu. got v v drunk and all I can really remember is doing lots and lots of drunken dancing, which would explain why my muscles are so sore today. I've got a bastard of a headache now but it was well worth it had a fucking ace time and its the first time I've been out since I got back last week.

H xx

Perhaps' date=' but I'm sure the moderators wouldn't agree with you[/quote']

seein as they kept shoutin at each other 'lets do the paki dance, lets do the paki dance' and 'i dance better than that paki' im sure they wont mind me referrin to them as they did to themselves.

sorry if it causes offence, no harm intended x

seein as they kept shoutin at each other 'lets do the paki dance' date=' lets do the paki dance' and 'i dance better than that paki' im sure they wont mind me referrin to them as they did to themselves.[/quote']

Yes, but isn't it a similar situation with black people? They freely call each other "nigger", but it isn't so acceptable when someone of a different ethnic group says the same thing to them

Yes' date=' but isn't it a similar situation with black people? They freely call each other "nigger", but it isn't so acceptable when someone of a different ethnic group says the same thing to them[/quote']

pfft but 'nigger' is basically a swear-word, i cant be arsed gettin into this arguement, i said it, and i meant it in a non-offensive way. why didnt u shoot me down for bein ageist too?! :rolleyes:

pfft but 'nigger' is basically a swear-word' date=' i cant be arsed gettin into this arguement, i said it, and i meant it in a non-offensive way. why didnt u shoot me down for bein ageist too?! :rolleyes:[/quote']

actually, I was going to leave it at that. I was just saying that racism is against forum rules, and some people may take offense to it, and maybe the moderaters wouldn't agree with you calling them 'pakis' on here. It's not my decision, nor my religion, so frankly i couldnt care what you call them :)

Also personally, if 'nigger' is regarded as a swear word, 'paki' is just as bad

I eventually ended up in Westhill, but it was such a messed up Hogmanay- like one of my friends was fucked out of his face on vodka by 3PM and we had to take him to A and E etc. But the night wasn't bad, we ended up having only 4 people, but it was probably more fun that way than a big party, and other than a few shitty mishaps, it was a generally good evening.

Guest Scorge Spike

I ended up on the outskirts of Arbuthnott at an old friend's residence, following a Halo 2 sesh. Most shockingly, I remained sober throughout - despite motoring through half a bottle of peach schnapps, apple sourz and some whisky. Much fun was had, many old accomplicies were about for some long overdue banter.

A blessed New Year to you all. :)

Guest *melody*
Lol' date=' lol, lol. New Year was pretty cool. I went to the 2nd annual Timpson party followed by a trip to the Mac household.

I haven't been to sleep since yesterday. X-([/quote']

Oh yes Amy, you and me making a J Mac sandwich hahaha twas a good one.

Same as Amy but at Moshulu first.

Spent most of the time at my friend Mike's flat. People came over then left. We headed into town with Dawn for a bit but by the time we got in all the bands were finished on union street so we wandered about and took pictures of people. Headed back to the flat, went to bed at about 6.30. Didn't sleep much as Mike snores like a bastard and Matthews alarm kept going off and his door was locked so we couldn't switch it off. Got woke up at 10.30 by Mike's mum calling him. Went home about 1.30ish.

Rejected from Justice Mill for wearing trainers. Got 300% 'mortal' at Tripple Kirks then went to see the darkest with the people that could still walk. Then moshulu after 3 Darkest songs (they were shit), saw a heap of people i'd not seen in ages, can't remember much. Went to Pivo and played pool with my cousin and drank more.

I hate all the people that think New Years Eve is sh@, as it's without a doubt one of the biggest/best parties of the year.