Merry Xmas then

Guest Bob

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha! this is a holy day' date=' clean your mind woman! hehe

us rach's, all the same teehee :D[/quote']

My mind fell in the gutter a long time ago and I was too busy to fetch it out again. It lives there now, quite happily, with it's fellow gutteral mind friends :)

women cyber flirting

best action i'll get all year ;)

You knows it ;)

ok i got Hungry Hungry Hippos, Monopoly, a tin of Quality Street, Brut toiletries, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Playdoh, a Ghostbuster Peter Vancman figure, an Actionman playsuit, walkie-talkies, Adidas Predators, a Mitre Elite football, a WWF wrestlingring, Stretch Armstrong, a Bart Skateboard, Rollerblades, a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles video, malteasters, a Casio VCR watch, Oor Wullie annual, a remote control car, an abundance of confectionary and a space hopper.

I would say i was a good boy this year.

But i wont get my big pressie til i go to Drakes on Monday

ok i got Hungry Hungry Hippos' date=' Monopoly, a tin of Quality Street, Brut toiletries, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Playdoh, a Ghostbuster Peter Vancman figure, an Actionman playsuit, walkie-talkies, Adidas Predators, a Mitre Elite football, a WWF wrestlingring, Stretch Armstrong, a Bart Skateboard, Rollerblades, a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles video, malteasters, a Casio VCR watch, Oor Wullie annual, a remote control car, an abundance of confectionary and a space hopper.

I would say i was a good boy this year.

But i wont get my big pressie til i go to Drakes on Monday[/quote']

was it 1992 when you woke up?

Guest haigyman

i got citizen kane, eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, band of brothers boxset, so what! metallica book, couple of fear factory cds, a hairdryer and lots of sweets.

i'm away to ebay the shit out of my christmas money

I was in the house of two Vogue cover models' date=' sinvce they were next door to where we had xmas lunch, out her ein Dubai.

fucking so sexy.

[/quote']

Spoilt!!!

I got the Shawn Michaels DVD :love:, new hair straighteners that I don't need, some slap for my face, socks and slippers, Bunny Suicide books, Pirates of the Caribbean DVD, Yellowcard DVD, a handbag, perfume, chocolate (we don't eat chocolate in this house!) and money which is going into my bankie.

But Santa actually came early when I met Cameron from Big Brother at Tesco around midnight the other night.

cam.jpg

I was supposed to play 'cello for Cameron at the Salvo's xmas concert last year, but the bastard had to leave early so missed my solo.

Good thing too, I was crap. I got the jitters for the first time in years and fucked it up, badly. My bow started playing "trampoline" on the strings.

But as far as Cameron knows I was wonderful.

I just finished watching my *favourite* Xmas present - Bill Bailey "Part Troll" : Live at the Apollo.

Fucking genius that man is.

i got a digital camera, a photo printer, a camcorder, an action man, rubix cube, mouse trap, a marilin manroe picture, money, perfume, make up, lots and lots of chocolate, bath stuff, a necklace, hedwig and the angry inch soundtrack, a yoyo, suicide bunny book, soft toys, happy tree friends figure, skarfs and gloves, pj's and socks

my boyf got me "The Crow" script with Brandon Lee's sig and the rest of the casts, plus lots of misfits stuff. He got lots of bosies for that.....erm Dvd player, perfume, loadsa cds, nightmare before christmas dvd, clothes, trainers, boots, books, money, guitar, dopey pillow (??) and smellies and underwear lol people must think i smell and dont change my nickers.....nice