aberdeen-music

SM Name Change

Stephen

I envisage it went a little bit like this.....

Record Exec - Right boys we're up shit creek, Punks not cool anymore and the whole garage-rock thing went past so quickly that I didn't even get time to send the memo suggesting a name-change to "The Ripped Jeans and European Lager's". Apparently the big thing now is "Emo" (no not the Sesame Street character), and it's all about Pseudo-Heartbreak and "arty" things, so we're going with "A Silent Film", the kids will love it and there'll probably be more 14 year old girls with lip -piercings that want to shag you.

Shouting Myke - OK.

what a fucking cunt. a silent film? fucking emo pretentious shite. why is emo associated so closely with film? it annoys me. all these cunts doing 'film studies' because it's cool, when if they had been at uni 7 years ago they would be doing art. anyway. yes. the new flavour of doritos is really nice. tandoori sizzler is the name and it tastes like a more curry version of the red monster munch packets. merry christmas! jesus is made up