aberdeen-music

PJ Harvey to quit playing live

selfish bastard!..."I'm an artist' date=' it's my perogative to not play live"...

I hope she has to get a shit job, then she'll realise...

(someon will have to steal all her royalties...hmmm.)[/quote']

You said it, what an ungratefull bitch. She must have a real lack of respect and only care for her own self being, Ignorant little whore

Guest lime ruined my life

I've seen a quite a bit of recorded pj harvey live stuff, and although I'm a big fan I wouldn't say her performances were exactly scintillating to be honest. Maybe I'm just hard to impress. Maybe it's totally different when you're there. Who knows.

I bet she's buggering off to have hipster babies for the rest of her life with that shit of a man-beard, Gallo, ruiner of all things. Oh well.

adele xx

I've seen a quite a bit of recorded pj harvey live stuff' date=' and although I'm a big fan I wouldn't say her performances were exactly scintillating to be honest. Maybe I'm just hard to impress. Maybe it's totally different when you're there. Who knows.

I bet she's buggering off to have hipster babies for the rest of her life with that shit of a man-beard, Gallo, ruiner of all things. Oh well.

adele xx[/quote']

Had u seen any stuff where she had ditched all the chicks out her band?

I saw her set played with 2 drummers and it was magical....almost like disney land......

She's her own person people. I think she has a right to refuse being a puppet in front of her fans if she wants. Respect it.

(not birdman)

resect it ?....

Sorry, but someone who "won't play live" but still wants the fans to lap up the stuff is just being a shit. It's surely "part of the job"...

mind you, to be in a position to say "I ain't playing live no more"...you must have plenty of sway with your record company. (and some moolah in the bank)

Surely if you enjoy the music she creates then you wouldn't think twice about lapping it up. Her playing live is just a nice little condiment to add to her creative output.

My guess is she's stopped playing live because of sexua tension she gets from some of her more wankerish fans "Polly, want to get boned!" I wouldn't imagine that would go amiss. Not to mention psychotic letters from "fans". Dont get me wrong all celebrities get them but some are more open to that sort of thing that other. Pantera's guitarist for one.

(Not Birdman)

Surely if you enjoy the music she creates then you wouldn't think twice about lapping it up. Her playing live is just a nice little condiment to add to her creative output.

My guess is she's stopped playing live because of sexua tension she gets from some of her more wankerish fans "Polly' date=' want to get boned!" I wouldn't imagine that would go amiss. Not to mention psychotic letters from "fans". Dont get me wrong all celebrities get them but some are more open to that sort of thing that other. Pantera's guitarist for one.

[b'](Not Birdman)

I guess people just have to think what they want from a musician...

an LP, that's supported live, or to be happy with only every getting to hear the music on a cd, with no personal interpretation / version to witness, and make you feel "special"...awww....

ho ho. (ps, I am no big PJ harvey fan).

I have seen her live at a few festivals, I can take her or leave her, but as her position as "a bastion of live / "real" music, i think that's a terrible thinkg to say "I'm never touring again"...it's almost insulting to her fans "you are not worthy of watching me anymore, now fuck off and buy my cd's and be happy I still make them....WORMS!"....he he

• 1 month later...