Busted @ Moshulu

Ross

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

so, um, is this actually confirmed yet?

isn't this a bit like robbie williams hanging out with oasis and then leaving take that but kinda brought up to date and with uglier less charismatic people? i've tried not to be sceptical about posh charlie and his 'proper' band but god it's hard. he's so punchable. and it is just like he came out of a mould marked 'posh public schoolboy', and he seems to be trying soooo hard to prove his rock credentials. i think he probably does like the bands whose t-shirts he wears and he's probably trying to educate the kids by wearing them but either be in a manufactured pop group who play at being a punk band or fucking do what you fucking believe in.

and mcfly are better anyway.

sorry. sorry. sorry.

i'm sure they'll be good though.

hmm, i don't think being in a boy band is easy. misguided perhaps, but certainly not easy. perhaps an easier route to fame but these 'groups' sure put a lot of work into what they do particularly at the start of their careers when it's all about promotion promotion promotion. doesn't make them credible though.

I saw him wearing a Taking Back Sunday tee and a BENTON FALLS tshirt...i was like woaaah..this guy likes benton falls, what's with that...hahah and then i had a dream that me and my absolutely busted mad, friend, Rach met him and he gave me a bunch of metal cds, but i wanted his benton falls one..his eyebrows were rather prominent too lol!

how come? you have to learn and practice routines, go from one end of the country to the next in the same day just to do a shitty 5 minute interview, then go visit some kid who broke their leg in hospital, go to a photoshoot for 3 hours every day, do everything your management tell you to do, follow what your dietician tells you to eat and your trainer tells you to do and you have to learn and practice other peoples songs and rehearse for your 15 tv appearances that week. now and again you might also have to go and record some music for a month. and that's only once you have a career, once you pass the audition of course there's the rigourous exercise of singing lessons to sharpen your voice, physical training and choreography and being coached in how to handle the media to make you a slick popstar.

most proper bands rehearse for a few hours two - three times a week and then go on tour for a few months where they play for 45 minutes a night and sit around the rest of the time. okay there's a lot of travelling and yea it's tough touring but in terms of actual work a boyband probably does alot more and it's certainly not easy. particularly i guess, if you really want to be in thursday or aereogramme instead.

boybands might be shit but don't kid yourself by saying that all they have to do is audition be accepted and then they're instantly famous and have a career. that's daft.

how come? you have to learn and practice routines' date=' go from one end of the country to the next in the same day just to do a shitty 5 minute interview, then go visit some kid who broke their leg in hospital, go to a photoshoot for 3 hours every day, do everything your management tell you to do, follow what your dietician tells you to eat and your trainer tells you to do and you have to learn and practice other peoples songs and rehearse for your 15 tv appearances that week. now and again you might also have to go and record some music for a month. and that's only once you have a career, once you pass the audition of course there's the rigourous exercise of singing lessons to sharpen your voice, physical training and choreography and being coached in how to handle the media to make you a slick popstar.

most proper bands rehearse for a few hours two - three times a week and then go on tour for a few months where they play for 45 minutes a night and sit around the rest of the time. okay there's a lot of travelling and yea it's tough touring but in terms of actual work a boyband probably does alot more and it's certainly not easy. particularly i guess, if you really want to be in thursday or aereogramme instead.

boybands might be shit but don't kid yourself by saying that all they have to do is audition be accepted and then they're instantly famous and have a career. that's daft.[/quote']

you're right - plus they usually dance better

how come? you have to learn and practice routines' date=' go from one end of the country to the next in the same day just to do a shitty 5 minute interview, then go visit some kid who broke their leg in hospital, go to a photoshoot for 3 hours every day, do everything your management tell you to do, follow what your dietician tells you to eat and your trainer tells you to do and you have to learn and practice other peoples songs and rehearse for your 15 tv appearances that week. now and again you might also have to go and record some music for a month. and that's only once you have a career, once you pass the audition of course there's the rigourous exercise of singing lessons to sharpen your voice, physical training and choreography and being coached in how to handle the media to make you a slick popstar.

boybands might be shit but don't kid yourself by saying that all they have to do is audition be accepted and then they're instantly famous and have a career. that's daft.[/quote']

I said "probably" lol

Fair point dude :up:

Guest neil ex

Maybe he chose to make money from being in a boy band rather than working in a supermarket.

All these lawers and shit that chose to study at university instead of playing in a band are fucking sell outs aswell man.