aberdeen-music

People with credit cards

Kai

So... it's almost Halloween and there are a few things I want to order from a US website that does ace scary masks and costumes. The only trouble is, I don't have a credit card. I don't suppose anyone fancies placing an order for me? In return, I'll pay for $30 worth of whatever you want off the website. :bat:

i take it they saw that show the other night with that girl from aberdeen being 27 grand in the whole

yeah that was scary-her parents thougt she as something like 4,500 in debt before they found out.that must have sucked.

my parents were not amused when they found out i was considering a credit card.i'mso reckless with my money.

nevermind,i have found other ways of spiralling into debt :(

So... it's almost Halloween and there are a few things I want to order from a US website that does ace scary masks and costumes. The only trouble is' date=' I don't have a credit card. I don't suppose anyone fancies placing an order for me? In return, I'll pay for $30 worth of whatever you want off the website. :bat:[/quote']

Damn it, my credit card was confiscated from me...i spent too much. ;(

I would have done it for you 2 Kai....fancy giving me the 30 anyway!!! Its the thought that counts remember!!! :angel:

yeah that was scary-her parents thougt she as something like 4' date='500 in debt before they found out.that must have sucked.

my parents were not amused when they found out i was considering a credit card.i'mso reckless with my money.

nevermind,i have found other ways of spiralling into debt :([/quote']

I know what you mean. I'm owe my mum a tenner!

i am in ownership of an American Express card' date=' but recall being slated by Kai in an Aberdeen-Rangers thread, bet ya regret that one now don't you!![/quote']

Yes, I really am very sorry about that whole thing. Please can I use your American Express card, I'll never make a fool of you again.