aberdeen-music

Kids in the Hall!!!

Alkaline

Young canadians, off the cuff humour, bizarre cross dressing involving the guys putting on dresses and using their fists under the tops as their boobs. They made a film I've always wanted to see called brain candy (I think). The trailer had classic lines such as "It's pretty kinky stuff... like two dogs making love to a cat" and a proud husband looking into a cot and saying to his wife "Our baby is so wonderful, he's got your eyes and all the features of my friends."

Young canadians' date=' off the cuff humour, bizarre cross dressing involving the guys putting on dresses and using their fists under the tops as their boobs. They made a film I've always wanted to see called brain candy (I think). The trailer had classic lines such as "It's pretty kinky stuff... like two dogs making love to a cat" and a proud husband looking into a cot and saying to his wife "Our baby is so wonderful, he's got your eyes and all the features of my friends."[/quote']

Well I'm sold :)

girl drink drunk!

they did a documentary on their reunion tour a couple of years ago....its pretty cool. including a really horrible in depth view of the guy from news radio getting lazer eye surgery.

you can get that film plus brain candy and some of the episodes at playusa.com

brain candy is pretty cool too but it actually caused the break up of the kids in the hall.

anyone remember gig defeat the devil? that scetch was rad.