aberdeen-music

Superman Dies

Ross

I heard on the radio earlier.

Such a shame

i remember watching a programme about how after he was in his wheel chair and told he'd never walk again he started working on his muscles. he managed to get his toes wriggling etc. which doctors said would never be possible and they thought after a while he may actually be able to walk again

tragic

i just watched the tribute thing on channel 4 news...brought a tear to my eye, they showed the stem cell advert with the spcial effects that made it look like he could walk again.

It's tragic he survived his "HANGMAN" injury and then died of something else..

FUCKING TRAGIC!

why do we lose the good guys and the bad guys live on?

i probally only care due to my sisters illness

you need to experience things in order to actulay give a shit really

and so what if he only gave a rats ass because it happened to him his help will still help others

I'm not putting down his help. Of course any work that someone does for charity, no matter how it was motivated, is good.

My point is that everyone thinks he was special because he did so much good work for the stem cell cause. But, he didn't care until it became directly relevant to his own life. You will notice that I didn't say it was a bad thing.