aberdeen-music

Fly On The Wall

Paulscoconutass

This Thursday Onion Terror will be putting out our first CD. Rock n Roll goodness mixed up with some ska and jazzy bits. Its 4 tracks for 2 bucks and comes with a 4 sided insert (front/back/middle covers). Weve only made 50 just now and dont know how much were going to sell. Should be available from 1up on Thursday or Friday and well be selling them at our next few gigs; the first of which is at Drakes, this Thursday with Ten Easy Wishes and Addicted To Chaos

Doors are at 7.30 and its 3 entry before 9pm and 4 afterwards. Word on the street is that theres a Fudge quiz straight after, which should also be a hoot.

Heres the CD cover in case you feel the urge to check it out.

paulscoconutass-FOTW.jpg

I think it's quite a tits (good ones) price' date=' and since i have no knowledge of any ac/dc music, you're gonna have to expand on that... and camie, having no dignity at all doesn't count.[/quote']

ACDC_FlyontheWall.jpg

:]

Sold all our copies last night, i've got about 5 more which i'll put into 1up later today or next week.... 'twas an ace gig. Addicted To Chaos are probably one of the most technical local bands i've seen in a long time - and it's quite impressive to watch but i think if more time was spent on constructing the songs they'd improve 10 fold. 10 Easy Wishes majorly rocked my boat last night, especially the newer slow-rock songs.. lovely.

That Onion Terror song was disgusting!!!! That aside, I enjoy last night. Didn't think too much of Addicted to Chaos but OT were fairly entertaining as were 10 Easy Wishes. BUT I went to walk my friend to the bus stop and missed 3/4 of The Man Who Tried To Sell Your House...... *dies*

was an ace gig. Good to see the numbers packing in. Addicted to Chaos kinda reminded me of Black Atom but a bit more boring. I tink their songs were too long and did nothing to interest me. Onion Terror were on good form-loving the new songs. Have to apologise for not flashing my boobs in your hour of need but these things happen. 10ew completely rocked the house. Love the new song with the decent solo at the start very rock n' roll.