aberdeen-music

Who would you have a homosexual experience with?

Hog

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can appriciate attractiveness in males, so yeah, sometimes if I see an attractive guy i'll be like "woah... he's hot". Oh god, run, run, i must be gay and want to fuck guys! Pah! Although, in fairness, I do take it to extremes sometimes, usually when I'm with a girlfriend, to freak them out. Some don't take it well apparently.

Celebrities... hmmm...

Leonardo DiCaprio.

Tom Delonge.

Stuart from Big Brother.

And there is that non-celebrity who I tell all the time. Hehe.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
fair enough. I just think there's a question of "attainability" in here. No-one that said Johnny Depp will ever have the chance/be able to have a homosexual experience with him (9.999/10 times) so it appears as more light-hearted fun and games. If your talking about people that live around you and you might see in a club' date=' hey, it could happen. I think - in that case - it should stay with yourself. If people wanna tell the world, then fine - i'm done.[/quote']

And I pretty much endorse that view. It doesn't matter if it's a heterosexual or homosexual attraction, why do some people constantly feel the need to act like they're on the fucking Jerry Springer show? You can wish to fuck anyone you want, it doesn't mean people want to hear about it. It's a question of having a bit of fucking dignity. Some guys like slim blondes, some guys like curvy brunettes, some guys like guys with a muscular build, none of it matters. And none of it needs to be aired on a fucking message board!

*awaits the inevitable homophobia assumption*

Guest Tam o' Shantie
This thread is called "Who would you have a homosexual experience with?" not "Who - of the same sex - has a pretty face?"

thank you Dayeth, this thread was becoming dangerously liberal - those 'limp wrists' are taking over our country and joining our army and it is not on, i commend you for your forward thinking that saved our nation. 'homosexuality' is a disgusting practice, though obviously film stars don't count. but yeah, i'm grateful dude. are you still a pirate or what? you're so fucking ace

thank you Dayeth' date=' this thread was becoming dangerously liberal - those 'limp wrists' are taking over our country and joining our army and it is not on, i commend you for your forward thinking that saved our nation. 'homosexuality' is a disgusting practice, though obviously film stars don't count. but yeah, i'm grateful dude. are you still a pirate or what? you're so fucking ace[/quote']

Perhaps I should of worded this thread is a better way. "Who would you have some action with up the Garry" lol

thank you Dayeth' date=' this thread was becoming dangerously liberal - those 'limp wrists' are taking over our country and joining our army and it is not on, i commend you for your forward thinking that saved our nation. 'homosexuality' is a disgusting practice, though obviously film stars don't count. but yeah, i'm grateful dude. are you still a pirate or what? you're so fucking ace[/quote']

my thoughts in a nutshell... well done

And there is that non-celebrity who I tell all the time. Hehe.

I hate you Stuart... :p

Thanks Viki, right back at ya :D

Mine would be: Rachel from Norman's Fetish,

Courtney Love (she'd be fun!)

Brody Dalle I guess, I used to really like her, but now she's changed and she's got so popular and everybody likes her, so I dont like her as much as I used to.

Thora Birch

Christina Ricci

Fairuza Balk

Guest killamangiro
she's changed and she's got so popular and everybody likes her' date=' so I dont like her as much as I used to.[/quote']

always have a good laugh at this excuse- so say for example your band became famous and the die hard fans taken a back seat and said they didnt like you as much because you're now appealing to a wider audience, wouldn't you find that stupid? it's the progression of a band, some stay at first base, others go for the home run...

I thought someone might bring this up. All I kinda meant was, that I used to like her when she looked different, she had the lip rings, she's now taken them both out, she had cool hair, she cut it, she used to wear ace clothes, now she doesnt so much. I just used to find her more attractive. And the popularity thing pisses me off cus everybody's forgotten about the Distillers, the band...its all just Brody Brody Brody now. And that annoys me. But I dont mean I dont like her cus everybody else does.