aberdeen-music

Who would you have a homosexual experience with?

Hog

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stuartmaxwell
I had no idea Stu' date=' :rolleyes: and I kissed Joss on the night of the show.

I hear some girls dig that sort of behaviour as well[/quote']

yeah sharon lyndsay was going wild when she seen that!

Neither is it called "which celebrity are you willing to suggest having a homosexual experience with AS LONG AS YOU'RE ONLY JOKING"

you do seem rather uncomfortable about this...

No, but it has(/had) that feel.

only thing i'd be uncomfortable about is telling a lot of people who I don't know that I have actual homosexual ideas about guys I see walking about. I don't get it. It's not really anything to be ashamed of, but I think some things are best kept to themselves, no?

i just see no point in breating grant for saying that the person he'd most like to have a homosexual experience with are some randoms in the street. if he'd given names/detailed descriptions/talked them, then yeah i'd see your point. and whilst the thread did have a slant towards celebrities guys on here would have a gay experience with i don't see no harm in grant wanting to have his with some bloke he saw in the street.

Guest tv tanned
i just see no point in breating grant for saying that the person he'd most like to have a homosexual experience with are some randoms in the street. if he'd given names/detailed descriptions/talked them' date=' then yeah i'd see your point. and whilst the thread did have a slant towards celebrities guys on here would have a gay experience with i don't see no harm in grant wanting to have his with some bloke he saw in the street.[/quote']

wise....

i just see no point in breating grant for saying that the person he'd most like to have a homosexual experience with are some randoms in the street. if he'd given names/detailed descriptions/talked them' date=' then yeah i'd see your point. and whilst the thread did have a slant towards celebrities guys on here would have a gay experience with i don't see no harm in grant wanting to have his with some bloke he saw in the street.[/quote']

fair enough. I just think there's a question of "attainability" in here. No-one that said Johnny Depp will ever have the chance/be able to have a homosexual experience with him (9.999/10 times) so it appears as more light-hearted fun and games. If your talking about people that live around you and you might see in a club, hey, it could happen. I think - in that case - it should stay with yourself. If people wanna tell the world, then fine - i'm done.

Guest tv tanned
fair enough. I just think there's a question of "attainability" in here. No-one that said Johnny Depp will ever have the chance/be able to have a homosexual experience with him (9.999/10 times) so it appears as more light-hearted fun and games. If your talking about people that live around you and you might see in a club' date=' hey, it could happen. I think - in that case - it should stay with yourself. If people wanna tell the world, then fine - i'm done.[/quote']

At the risk of sounding, pious, arrogant, holier than thou, or like a fat fucking cocksucking whale who thinks he knows everything (all copyright Reverend Munch 2004) I think this is just a little bit silly, bordering on the homophobic.

Where is what Grant has said any different from someone on here referring to people in a heterosexual manner? It isn't at all, and it wouldn't elicit the sort of response you have made.

I think far more appropriate than Grant keeping his thoughts to himself, maybe other people should keep their prejudices to themselves instead...

This thread is called "Who would you have a homosexual experience with?" not "Who - of the same sex - has a pretty face?"

What is the difference?? You said yourself that it's nothing to be ashamed of. It's all a bit of fun. I'm sure no females would have such an issue like yours should another female list some girls.

i said i'd do jimi, not because of a physical attraction(though he is a hunk of a man) but purely because he's jimi fucking hendrix. and has a massive slong, don't do anything by halves that's what i say!

and johnny depp's just cool. all your chick friends would be jealous.