aberdeen-music

Who would you have a homosexual experience with?

Hog

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

matt bellamy

tuomas holopainen (who's gay anyway, so it makes it easier)

er..probably some other randoms here and there.

actually, now that i think about it, i saw a very hot random bloke in town, but it was probably more of "woah, you look like a right cool guy" than actually wanting to fuck him :up:

actually' date=' now that i think about it, i saw a very hot random bloke in town, but it was probably more of "woah, you look like a right cool guy" than actually wanting to fuck him :up:[/quote']

Don't give me that - I see you giving all those guys the eye - "Free entry to Moshulu tonight sir? *flutters eyelashes*"

:p

2002%20Jesus%20Eucaristico.jpg

This picture is quite disturbing as this person has painted a picture of Jesus with a pink-coloured aura of light around him....and his chin looks like a hairy arse

so 'Jesus is your answer'? he doesn't look very 'horny', 'hot', or 'devilishly sexy'. he does look mildly intoxicated in that painting though. God will punish you for saying such things.

i'm surprised no one has said nicky wire yet. some boys seem to think it's cool to say they fancy him.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

it's hip to pretend to fancy celebrity men but when someone puts forward the idea of actually fancying another guy or maybe having slight bi-sexual tendencies people get confused.

Just answering the question...

So you don't object to any of the other answers people have given to Hog's question' date=' because they're famous people? What's the difference?[/quote']

No, this whole thread is a bit of fun (thats why its all celebrities), I just don't think we need to see lists from people being serious.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

this is what i'm talking about - 20 guys say they'd like to fuck johnny depp, then someone says yeah they're attracted to Johnny Depp, and a bunch of other men, and everyone freaks out because LOL DAT AINT COOL - fucking idiots

No' date=' this whole thread is a bit of fun (thats why its all celebrities), I just don't think we need to see lists from people being serious.[/quote']

Erm, Aileen said a chick at her uni... you didn't jump down her throat. What's so wrong about Grant appreciating a pretty face (or 2) he's seen wondering about? Big deal.