aberdeen-music

The one band..

Guest gilly

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they were supposed to be supporting bright eyes in glasgow last year' date=' but pulled out.. :moody:

and yeah, sonic youth were uber-rad. I have some uber-rad photos from the show. ace.[/quote']

There is a mild rumour that they MIGHT play aberdeen next year (postal service, not sonic youth) that'd be uber-rad... thats for sure.

I only have 3 lame as pics on my phone from Sonic Youth... so many dicks were knocking into me constantly, I'm kinda glad I didn't bring a camera because of that.

Would be rad to see your pics though.

Rad out to the max. Word.

Past: Led Zeppelin, Sabbath, Metallica (just for back then with original line-up), Stone Roses, Nirvana, Soundgarden. I think these bands are amazin and imagine the gigs would be something else to see.

Present: KoRn ( I love these guys SO much), Lostprophets (totally amazin every time I see them), I would say Slipknot but I'm passing up the chance to see them next week. Present there is 2 many as there is past and I can't be bothered writing them all down.

bands that dont exist - i guess rollins era black flag, graves era misfits (danzig is a tit), grade - ive seen them twice but they have split up now, at the drive in, anatomy of a ghost

bands now that i havent seen - samiam, shattered realm

ive seen most of the bands ive wanted to see really.

id travel to see samiam though!

XTC.

They never played live after 1981 due to nerves' date=' so seeing them would be pretty special.[/quote']

Never seen XTC, have had the pleasure of seeing Dave Gregory, the guitarist play live 5 times, Really nice bloke as well, and not a bad guitarist. He played with the H-Band who Jo supported in Europe and they played 'The Loving' as part of the set, which was rather good, I believe they've only all just started speaking to each other, I saw a few other members of XTC briefly at the London gig, I wasn't introduced to them but they were pointed out to me, a great band in their time.

Cheers

Stuart

There is a mild rumour that they MIGHT play aberdeen next year (postal service' date=' not sonic youth) that'd be uber-rad... thats for sure.[/b']

Would be rad to see your pics though.

8o !!! that would be amazing if it actually happened.

I'll take the sy photographs to drakes tomorrow on the offchance you're there to see Masamune. good old Masamune.

Guest Cowboy Dan
8o !!! that would be amazing if it actually happened.

If I ever met Ben Gibbard I'd cum all over him, but I think it's highly unlikely they will come to Aberdeen, I know they're out of action just now because Jenny is away touring with Rilo Kiley...