aberdeen-music

worst wrestler of all time.....

sludge

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to think..i used to think all these wrestlers were hot....

blergh i didn't like british bulldog or marty jinetti- hsawn micahels was such a hunk. ooh ric 'mr perfect' flair - go home.

wwf has gone so downhill ever since wcw joined- it makes me cry almost. infact ever since DX split up wrestling never was the same... and teh undertaker turning into a biker-WTF!! sigh bring back shawn michaels and randy savage.

my dad fancies chyna

im serious! name a better?

i bet you your champ didnt kick the shit out of woman every week with guitars.

a better IC champ that JJ?

Austin

Brett Hart

Edge

Ultimate Warrior

Shawn Michaels

The Rock

R.V.D

Triple H

need any more?

do know why he left the wwf? Austin was given the choice of his new enemy in 99 as to rock was doing something else at the time and the undertaker was pushing his Ministry of Darkness thing and it left Austin opponent less. he was given the choice to push either Billy Gunn, Triple H or JJ (as you now know he picked HHH) the given reason was that Billy Gunn simply wasnt ready for that major a push (and he still had his rivalry with Road Dogg and X-Pac going on) and the JJ would never be ready, he was unsellable and quite frankly shit! he went off in a huff to wcw after they made him loose to women week after week

worst IC champ ever!

admittedly Double J did not make a great main eventer (cept for some great matches with Booker T and Sting in WCW) but as an IC champion, he was def one of the best...just watch his ladder match again Chris Benoit for the US tittle at Staracade 99...or against Edge (fully loaded 99) or chyna (no mercy 99). great wrestler

...and ken shamrock.

nah Ken Shamrock was shit! and yeah it was cos of contract with WWE that Jarrett left and so I gather from Chynas awful autobiograhpy, he made a lot of money from that last match!

AIN'T. HE. GREAT?

does anyone remember them sunglasses with the flashing red lights he had back in 94? i always wanted them. and i imitated his walk for years!

Jeff Jarret and his dad actually run NWA/TNA Federation (a small wcw), which employs wrestlers let go from wwe or other feds. They also show big wwe stars (recovering from injuries) in matches until they are fully fit to go back to the wwe.

Ken Shamrock funnily enough was with the NWA/TNA for a few years. He's now in the UFC - which if you didnt already know is the Ultimate Fighting Championship, real life fighting which includes boxing, martial arts and other froms of violence.

They also show big wwe stars (recovering from injuries) in matches until they are fully fit to go back to the wwe.

Where the hell did you get this info from? Totally different company and WWE don't 'loan out' their stars unless it's to their 'feeder fed' OVW.

Another thing with NWA:TNA is that they wanted all their 'employees' to sign exclusive contracts to them (which is a big no-no in indy feds).... hence why you never see CM Punk and Julio Deniro there anymore... Punk to them to go fuck themselves.

' date=' Mr Perfect (which clown said ric flair was mr perfect), [/quote']

oh that was me...are you sure they weren't the same? according to me memory they are- al li remmebr is my brother shouting at ric flair calling him mr perfect. ric flair wa the pratt with the blonde hair and purple robe?? im so confsued now.

oh that was me...are you sure they weren't the same? according to me memory they are- al li remmebr is my brother shouting at ric flair calling him mr perfect. ric flair wa the pratt with the blonde hair and purple robe?? im so confsued now.

Ric Fair is the guy with the blonde/white hair and robe

Mr Perfect had long muddy blonde hair (later became Curt Henning in WCW)

wile he was in WCW a lot of his friends died (Rick Rude, Kendal Windam and a few more) and he got depsressed and faded away. he made a short comeback in wwe a few years ago but he died. sad life he had

Jeff Jarret and his dad actually run NWA/TNA Federation (a small wcw)' date=' which employs wrestlers let go from wwe or other feds. They also show big wwe stars (recovering from injuries) in matches until they are fully fit to go back to the wwe.

Ken Shamrock funnily enough was with the NWA/TNA for a few years. He's now in the UFC - which if you didnt already know is the Ultimate Fighting Championship, real life fighting which includes boxing, martial arts and other froms of violence.[/quote']

Ken Shamrock is one hard bastard. Ultimate Fighting kicks the ass of the shitty play acting wrestling piss.

this is different subject but who was your favourite faction/tag team

Faction-DX (excluding the shitty one they had late 99/early 2000) everything about them was ace. Music,promo's,characters,attitude.

Tag Team-Kane and X-Pac. Underated tag team. They were so cool. Also brought us the hilarious scenes of kane speaking on the voice machine thing.