aberdeen-music

worst wrestler of all time.....

sludge

fucks sakes all of you

austin = legend - shut the fuck up whoever said he was shite, you obviously dont watch wrestling much, at least not enough to know he is a talented wrestler, he was just given an angle that made him whip ass instead of being more technical

raven = lengend also

maven = hasnt proved himself worthy yet, sure he won tough enough but that show was just a money making show, and i agree with rass, his royal rumble 01/02? debut was fuckin great

wcw's scott hall and wwfs goldust have to go on my worst wrestlers list. For more recent wrestlers, i have to pick the Bash 'ems and Booker T. Sure Booker T was the shit in wcw, but wwf have just wasted his talent and personality.

Laugh at me if you want (I'll probably tell you to fuck off if you do), but i fuckin love wrestling.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater

This is probably before a lot of people's time, but here's some of the worst from back in the day:

Hacksaw Jim Duggan

The Bushwhackers

The Junkyard Dog

Stevie Ray

Crush

Doink

The Warlord

Giant Gonzalez

Lex Luger

The Barbarian

Rowdy Roddy Piper(post 1980's)

Jim Neidhart

wcw's scott hall and wwfs goldust have to go on my worst wrestlers list. For more recent wrestlers' date=' i have to pick the Bash 'ems[/quote']

Hey, you're right about The Bash'ems, but come on, Razor Ramone was fucking awesome, and Golddust was great too, sure, he wasn't the most skilled wrestler, but he had a great character.

Hacksaw Jim Duggan

The Junkyard Dog

Doink

Shame on you! Those guys were great, infact Hacksaw Jim Duggan was my favourite wrestler when I was a kid, I was so happy that he won his match when the WWF came to Aberdeen 12 years ago. Although I've seen things he's done in the last 5 years and I agree that he's pathetic now. ;)

austin = legend - shut the fuck up whoever said he was shite' date=' you obviously dont watch wrestling much, at least not enough to know he is a talented wrestler, he was just given an angle that made him whip ass instead of being more technical

[/quote']

utter shite. he's just a shit wrestler. the rock's not much better but at least he has some technical skill. but both of them are over-hyped to the extreme and aren't worthy of the term "wrestler".

typical stone cold/rock match: punch, punch, punch, slap, punch, punch, punch, slap, signature move.

Ludvig Borga

Ludvig_Borga_-_Anthony_Halme_06.jpg

I'm Finnish' date=' and angry.... and shit![/quote']

Ludvig Borga owned you! and everyone else!

I mean, would YOU mess with an evil finnish enviromentalist with a boxing background? I sure as hell wouldn't :D

Speaking of dear Tony Halme, he went on to be a right wing politician in Finland, and I *think* he's still a member of their parliament (yes! the people of Finland elected Ludvig Borga! :D) - and he was, last time i checked, in trouble for an alleged murder/hospitalised 'cause of taking drugs. In short, he's the man :p

utter shite. he's just a shit wrestler. the rock's not much better but at least he has some technical skill. but both of them are over-hyped to the extreme and aren't worthy of the term "wrestler".

typical stone cold/rock match: punch' date=' punch, punch, slap, punch, punch, punch, slap, signature move.[/quote']

just watch austins old matches back in wcw when he was with brian pillman

and as for the typical punch punch signature move matches, I dunno if you've noticed, but most heavyweight wrestlers nowadays do the exact same thing

This is probably before a lot of people's time' date=' but here's some of the worst from back in the day:

Hacksaw Jim Duggan

The Bushwhackers

The Junkyard Dog

Stevie Ray

Crush

Doink

The Warlord

Giant Gonzalez

Lex Luger

The Barbarian

Jim Neidhart[/quote']

Huzzah! I know all of them but have to disagree with The Bushwackers Hacksaw Jim Duggan on entertainment value alone - what was he s'posed to be a woodcutting retard or something? Hoooooooooo!

The Doink and Crush saga must've been your worst ever personal vendetta then? :)

Dunno about best/worst' date=' but I think the most frightening wrestler of all time was that big Aussie ex-con bloke. Scary, scary, looking guy.[/quote']

nathan jones. and he was shit. he came,he saw, he came again,then he saw the door.

more shitness.........

viscera.....

Viscera.jpg

road dogg jesse james ( good promos,shit wrestler)

53.jpg

sexual chocolate mark henry...

mark3.jpg

whoever said billy gunn is sooooooooooo wrong.

im a bit late adding to this 8o ive gotta say i like Viscera and Mark Henry tho. Not meaning to sound sexist but women are shite wrestlers. Cept Chyna and maybe Molly Holly/Mona. Worst male wrestlers would include: Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Dusty Rhodes, Zach Gowen (bless him and his one leg), Maven (and his one move: dropkick) and...my minds blank right now actually. anyone who said Stone Cold Steve Austin is very wrong, he's had loads of great matches, think of his matches with Kurt Angle and Bret Hart!