aberdeen-music

Cool Thinkers Cool Thoughts & Local News Thread

Guest Cool Thinker

there is a small gambling bit are that is legal for under 16's to use, small stakes 2p 5p 10p etc

they still have more eateries per square than union square without chef jang, there is a similar food bit where he was anyways.

the country music store is the best thing ever.

• Upvote 1

Guest Cool Thinker
The market is for REAL Aberdonians.Union Square is for hipsters who play synth, and have pals who also play synth.Long live the Market!

As it happens the Market started my enthusiasm for music- Duran Duran "Arena" purchased with tattie picking money on TAPE.

So there!

You are confusing Aberdeen with Dundee.

Union square a creche for hipsters

I work at Union square, one time this bunch of hipsters came in- stupid shoes, daft hair and silly ear rings. They asked about masking tape. The stuff we sell wasnae hip enough, and the lead gumbo said "thanks but no thanks- will purchase elsewhere". what a shoal of fannies.

Guest Cool Thinker
I work at Union square, one time this bunch of hipsters came in- stupid shoes, daft hair and silly ear rings. They asked about masking tape. The stuff we sell wasnae hip enough, and the lead gumbo said "thanks but no thanks- will purchase elsewhere". what a shoal of fannies.

Well at your price you would expect it to be hip it is expensive.

Well at your price you would expect it to be hip it is expensive.

I would dispute that. It's about value. People can source cheaper masking tape for amateur pursuits, but Hobbycraft offers the best price for professional masking tape. it's a fact, and I know a lot about masking tape. I use it myself to tape the mouths of my victims shut. I swear by it.

• Upvote 1

Guest Cool Thinker

There is an extra Stagecoach change from 26th November 2012

Service 9U ARI - Hillhead - Seaton - City Centre

It will no longer serve Bus station and will terminate at Guild Street on the way back it will serve Bridge Street and more of Union Square. There will also be a timetable change.

You're thinking of the emo/scene/whatever kids that hang around outside. I'm not sure about subcultural etiquette but hipsters would scoff and write scathing poetry about being compared to that lot.

Guest Cool Thinker
You're thinking of the emo/scene/whatever kids that hang around outside. I'm not sure about subcultural etiquette but hipsters would scoff and write scathing poetry about being compared to that lot.

Let me correct you as a member of today's youth they are known as Goths/Emo/Freak they are not cool.

Guest Cool Thinker

Tesco are planning to open on Great Northern Road next door to Poundstretcher in the former Au Natural unit.

Santander on Union Street next to Greggs has closed down (staff have transferred to other branches.)

Mango Pickle on Union Street is closed for refurbishment.

Guest Cool Thinker

Stagecoach Bus Changes From Today

Service 9U ARI - Hillhead - Seaton - City Centre

Rerouted to no longer serve the Bus Station it will instead go to Guild Street and loop round Union Street, timetable changes.

Buchan Services Renumbered

60, 61, 63, N60, X60 (Aberdeen to Peterhead)

62 (Aberdeen to Ellon)

67, 68, X67, X68 (Aberdeen to Fraserburgh)

Peterhead Town Services From Today

1, 1E, 1S (Boddam to Waterside)

2 (Town Centre to Meethill)

4 (Chapel Street to Inverugie Court)