aberdeen-music

Anyone Remember That Singing Things

Guest Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker
they moved them to a different location in the mall, no?

Where ? They are a bit big not to notice them being somewhere else. I am meaning those things that used to sing on the bridge.

Guest Cool Thinker
Me too. I worked at Virgin right next to where they used to be and had to hear that fucking bear singing every half hour. Big tosser.

I am not meaning the singing bears with the owl they apparently moved to Tennerife, I am meaning that thing that was voiced by Billy Connelly and sang with the moose on the wall singing on the bridge.

Guest Cool Thinker
Showing your age there rather.. I mind when I was in the *target age group* for that bear.

When those bears were where Costa is I like was 5 or 6 maybe 7 or something like that.

Showing your age there rather.. I mind when I was in the *target age group* for that bear.

I ws a 22 year old punker with wallet chains and painted nails and a pierced lip. Cool.

I am not meaning the singing bears with the owl they apparently moved to Tennerife, I am meaning that thing that was voiced by Billy Connelly and sang with the moose on the wall singing on the bridge.

Sorry Cool. I figured this thread could pretty much cover all the singing mascots from all the eras. Everybody please make sure you're only talking about the Billy Connolly ones in this thread. If anyone wants to talk to me about the singing mascots that stood outside Woolies and Virgin please start a new thread or PM me. Thanks. :bat:

• Upvote 1

Guest Cool Thinker
Sorry Cool. I figured this thread could pretty much cover all the singing mascots from all the eras. Everybody please make sure you're only talking about the Billy Connolly ones in this thread. If anyone wants to talk to me about the singing mascots that stood outside Woolies and Virgin please start a new thread or PM me. Thanks.

The reason why I am not talking about the singing bears are because they were so long ago that you would have to be 30 or 40 to remember them unless you were very young.

Guest Cool Thinker
Most vague thread title ever.

Anyone remember when Pizza hut was on Union Street and King Prawn played packed out venues?

Anyone remember when you used to be funny, do not take my thread off topic or else.

• Upvote 7