aberdeen-music

2012/2013 Season Thread

Scootray

That would be great

Newcastle are probably going to dump United out tonight. I imagine they will field a strong team, and as with United, EVERYONE IS INJURED. That's Vidic out again for another 8 weeks, because he came back from a whole season out, and then played every minute of every game. That was a bit dumb. Smalling and Jones seem to have retired from football. Valencia's got hurty foot. Ashley Young is AWOL. Rooney's leg has been sawn off. Evans got Jonjo'd in the knee. Anderson probably has Diarrhoea from his stable diet of chip buttys and alcopops, the fat cunt. Tom Cleverley plays when he wants. He probably doesn't want to play tonight. I dunno if Nani went off at half time at Anfield because he took a knock or because he was LOLbad. Either way, he's either injured or dropped for being LOLbad.

So, they'll probably line up like this:

De Gea

Rafael, Rio, Nobody, Buttner

Carrick, Mike Phelan

Van Persie, Van Persie, Van Persie,

Van Persie

• Upvote 2

Against a practically full strength WBA. Not bad at all. The bits I saw of that game, the Liverpool kids looked excellent. Quick and sharp. Better than some of the sluggish care-free wasters in the first team. Good performance. Liverpool have arguably the most exciting crop of youngsters in the league.

Oh, I mean FUCK OFF LIVERPOOL, DIRTY BIN DIPPING CUNTS.

• Upvote 2