aberdeen-music

[Nov 12, 2011] FICTION/ACTION + Debutant + The Deportees + Farewell Singapore @ The... (Aberdeen)

• 2 weeks later...

I miss Fiction/Action, what a brilliant band!! Fantastic set and great energy.

Thought Deportees were good too. I'd only seen them once before, at the Beach Ballroom maybe around this time last year after hearing lots of good things, and was just kind of like "eh?", but I think that might have just been down to that night and the venue, because it certainly made a lot more sense last night. Good stuff.

Missed Debutant, unfortunately. :(

Cracking gig and nice to see some folk I'd not seen in a while.

Thought Deportees were good too. I'd only seen them once before, at the Beach Ballroom maybe around this time last year after hearing lots of good things, and was just kind of like "eh?", but I think that might have just been down to that night and the venue, because it certainly made a lot more sense last night. Good stuff.

Thanks! Yeah...the Beach Ballroom debacle wasn't the best. :)

The onslaught of guitars after Niall bellows the final "Reach that/Reichstag fire tonight" in the chorus of Missing Control is possibly one of the most satisfying noises I have ever heard in my life.

Fucking incredible band. They played fucking brilliantly on Saturday. Stoating guitar tone.

Fucking fucking fucking.

• Upvote 1

The onslaught of guitars after Niall bellows the final "Reach that/Reichstag fire tonight" in the chorus of Missing Control is possibly one of the most satisfying noises I have ever heard in my life.

Fucking incredible band. They played fucking brilliantly on Saturday. Stoating guitar tone.

Fucking fucking fucking.

Definitely one of the best choons that has eminated from these parts. Great song, gets much Pod play from me.